LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

After Miranda finally left the bathroom Carly unzipped the sleeper and stepped out of it. Next came her panties, and then she sat on the toilet and emptied her bladder and bowels while she was at it. After wiping up she stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The shower was super nice and super big. She got so into her shower that she dident even hear the door bell. After she was all good and clean she grabbed a towel and dried off.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda was a little overexcited when her stuff had arrived. She saw the UPS man and signed for the papers, she then asked if she could bring all thT stuff up to her room? The guy said sure and within a few minutes the boxes were in her room with Carly having no clue or idea.

"I did a little shopping for you last night and I got you all sorts of things for you honey. But before I give you all of this I want your decision now. Do you want to stay with me? in my big house and all my money? you could do whatever you wanted hear as long as you follow my rules?" Miranda asked

Miranda smiled extra big as she ran over to hug Carly, "Yay! I am so excited!!! I have a little girl in my life!" Miranda was more happy than she had been in years, she had always wanted a child like Carly and now she has one!

Miranda went back to the boxes and took the tape off of them, "Would you like to see what I got for you baby? Come over here and open the boxes." Miranda said almost jumping for joy.

"Well honey, I feel that we should talk about that. As your new mommy I will be dressing you from now on...in these colorful diapers". Miranda said as she pulled out diapers with all sorts of childish characters.

"Yes honey, mommy. I always wanted a little girl and you are just around the age I want you to be. Besides you don't remember last night but you wet yourself in your sleep.(which was a lie) Besides you already said you would stay with me, so my rules start now. You will be diapered 24/7 and you will be calling me mommy from now on." Miranda said a little more firmly.

"Carly let's be serious about this, you are not an adult. If anything you could pass for a girl of 7 or 8, I will admit you are smart for a girl of your age though. These are the house rules, now we can do this the easy way or hard way. Get on the bed and take your towel off so I can diaper you or I will put you on the bed myself." Miranda said in a firm tone.

Miranda unfolded the diaper and said,"Well honey you give mommy no choice then." Miranda then grabbed little Carly and lifted her out of her towel and onto her knee. She then raised her hand smacked her bottom once, then twice, then a few more slaps as well. 'Are you going to be a good girl for mommy and wear your diapers?" Miranda said in a louder voice.

One moment she was standing in her towel and the next she was naked over Miranda's knee. She was about ask what the hell she was doing and then she heard the loud smack followed by searing pain on her bottom. The pain brought tears to her eyes and the following slaps were worse. She couldn't believe it she was being spanked. She was still feeling defiant but the pain was so great and she had no other way to stop it other than submission.

Miranda was happy with mommy answer but not the diaper answer. She then grabbed the diaper and put Carly on her back. Miranda then said, "I don't care if you want diapers or not, you are going to be in diapers and that is final!" Shen then proceeded to diaper Carly until each side was taped up and she was thickly diapered.

Miranda was quick with the diaper, she was surprised how good she was at it. Miranda then hugged Carly saying, "There there dear, you do belong in diapers and you will get use to them don't worry. I am doing this for your protection, I have so many outfits for you and that diaper will just just right." Miranda was trying to console Carly, this was probably a bit of a shock for her but she wanted to let her know her mommy was here for her.

After a few minutes of cooing Carly Miranda asked, "how about we get some breakfast baby, are you hungry?"

"Baby this is something that mommy wants and you will be wearing diapers, there will be no further discussion about this. An if I see you try to remove your diaper at anytime then I will get my hairbrush and give you an even harder spanking than before." Miranda said with her hands on her hips. She felt like she needed to be a little more firm for the time being until Carly came around.

Miranda saw the look on Carly's face as she put her in the highchair, she made she to lock her in place. But at this point it really didn't matter because how far could she get in just a diaper. She turned around and saw her cover her chest, "Oh honey you are so silly, there is no need to hide your chest. One day you will have a big chest just like mommies."

Miranda started to take out ingredients to make pancakes, all the while making a nice pot of coffee for herself. It took only a few minutes until she had a few pancakes going. She opened up her cabinets to display all the cups she had, but she took out the sippy cup for Carly and filled it with water. She was going to give her some milk after she ate but she wanted the bonding experience of bottle feeding her. Hopefully she would be able to feed her milk naturally in the near future, but for now milk would do until they went shopping for some formula.

After being locked into the highchair there was nothing she could really do but wait for Miranda. Her legs dangled uselessly in front of her and if anyone walked in the front door there would see a 24 year old diapered and locked in a highchair.

Miranda pretended to ignore Carly until she went to sit down next to her. She had the pancakes for both herself and Carly and pulled a chair next to her. The finishing touch when was when she put a bib on Carly and said, "honey, I always wanted a baby and you are the perfect little girl to be one. I don't mind at all changing your messy diapers, that is what a mommy does. An I have so many diapers for you, it would be a shame for all of them to go to waste."