LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's sweety, that is nice of you to say. It wasn't easy to get but I worked my butt off to get it. Although I wish I had someone else living here with me..." Miranda drifted off a bit with that statement. She shook her head and put a smile on her face, "But I was thinking, you must be hungry. Would you like to order some pizza and watch a movie? I have some Disney movies, like Frozen?"

She would order a pizza but also make that other call as well, her friend told her that if you put a movie on for kids that can be entertained for hours.

"Great! I will put on the movie for you and order that pizza for us." Miranda said excitingly. Miranda had fallen a bit for this small child, even though she was pretty stubborn about letting her guard down around people she felt she could with Carly. She was an innocent child, who may be a little confused, but she felt she was a good child overall.

Miranda was setting up the movie in her living when she said, "Honey is it alright watching the movie in here until the pizza arrives? We can go over to my homemade theater room once the pizza gets here. I just want to keep an eye on you."

Miranda went back to the kitchen to get Carly some water and a bowl of mixed nuts. As she came up behind her she saw that Carly was really into the movie, she had even started to mouth the lyrics which made Miranda happy and give a huge smile.

"Here honey, I got you some water and a bowl of nuts. You by chance aren't allergic to nuts or anything are you?" Miranda asked.

Miranda was a little surprised when Carly asked her to join her. "Yes honey, just give me a few minutes while I order the pizza I hope I make it back fro Elsa's song. Miranda said while winking at Carly.

It didn't take long to order the pizza, she got one cheese and one pepperoni pizza. She then told Carly she had to step out for a minute to answer a phone call What she really did was call the police to see if there were any missing children. After about 5 minutes on the phone with them they couldn't report anything with the details she had given them about Carly. Miranda took a deep breath and thought, "She is all alone, what an awful thing for a child."

Miranda was a little quiet when she entered back into the room, she couldn't bear too let Carly go out into the world all alone.

Miranda smiled and said, "yes honey. I haven't seen this movie this movie in awhile so you will have o explain to me what is happening." Miranda told herself that she would not let this sweet sweet child ou of her life and she would not let her go back to loving on the streets.

Miranda was having a great time with Carly being so energetic, so much that she rested her head on her lap. Miranda wasn't exactly sure on what to do, but she felt so much at peace. For about 10 minutes she rubbed Carly's head, she looked so precious. But as soon as she was getting comfortable, the doorbell aounded.

"Great, let me get you a plastic plate and we can finish the movie. After we eat I can show you to your room if you are still feeling sleepy." Miranda said as she put some cheese pizza on a plate.

Miranda watched Carly eat, it was true she hadn't eaten all day but she did have a good appetite. Once she was finished she was asked to be taken to her room and Miranda said, "Sure honey, it is upstairs right across from my room.

Miranda showed the girl to her room upstairs, it was very spacious. It had a king size bed, tv, her own bathroom, and even a small balcony. "Here you are dear, I bet this is probably one of the biggest rooms you have stayed at huh?" Miranda asked in a pleasant way.

Miranda saw Carly also it flip out over the bedroom, Miranda was a little proud of what she had but she was happier to know someone would be using this room, even for just one night...or maybe more.

"Well I'll need to see your room sometime then cause... Just wow." After Miranda left the room Carly did a bit of exploring. She opened th closed door and was surprised to see it was a walk in that was bigger than her room at home. It was full of what looked like little girl clothes that would easily fit Carly.

As Miranda was cleaning up she could only reflect on what a nice night it had been with Carly. For someone like herself to not feel the need to be around others she really loved interacting with a child such as Carly. After everything was put away she decided she would get ready for bed, then check on Carly to make sure she was alright.

Miranda peaked into Carly's room and saw her asleep, she did notice that all of Carly's clothes were on the ground. "How odd" Miranda thought to herself as she peaked in a little more. She figured that Carly likes to sleep naked, which was fine by Miranda but she could have given her a t-shirt of hers or something to wear. As she was closing Carly's door she saw one of her feet sticking out, and behold it looked like she was actually wearing something. Miranda did have a bit of a shock when she realized that it was her friends' daughters sleeper she was wearing. Miranda did have her friend and daughter visit almost every other weekend so she would leave clothes here from time to time. Miranda was a little puzzled as to why she was wearing it though, perhaps she usually wears pajamas like that and missed the one she was wearing. But she didn't want to wake her, she looked like an angel sleeping. Miranda would be in her room next door in case she heard Carly or anything

The bed was so comfy that Carly had the best sleep she had had in years. About 2 hours later Carly woke up and stretched. It took her a moment to remember where she was but when she did she smiled and burrowed into her blankets. Carly felt something underneath her and reached under and pulled it out, it was the pacifier. She looks at it for a second and curiosity got the best of her. She popped it in her mouth and gave it a few sucks. It defiantly was an odd feeling and she dident know what had prompted her actions.

Miranda seemed to have lost track of time when she went back to her room. She had been on her laptop looking at things online that Carly would like or even what she would fit into. She saw different outfits and even nighttime clothes such as sleeps and perhaps even a onesie. While she was looking through these items the website suggested items she would be interested in as well that included bottles, pacifiers, and even diapers. Miranda thought about if Carly really needed those items, I mean it was one thing to wear a sleeper but would a young child like her need those?