LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

skylar gets a mommy

Brittany was single fit lady in her 40s who had always wanted to have a baby or at less someone to take care of. She had tired many times but between other things going on and having a full time job it didn't work but now she didn't work and though she might have found the right person for what she needed. Brittany had moved into this new house only a few months before and just by her luck she saw the girl from the house across the street. She was prefect looked to in her 20s but still looked like a little girl even dressed like one so she asked for her to come over sometime so they could talk, Today was that day, When she heard the door bell Brittany got up and ran over to it. "Hello there dear why don't you come in we have lots to talk about!" She then moved aside but still held the door open.

Skylar looked up at her neighbor with beautiful ice blue eyes as she started to shake out from being nervsous" hello im skylar its nice to meet you how are you doing today miss may i sit down please." she looked around the house it was beautiful had lots of paintings. as skylar looked around she saw a lot of baby toys, but she didnt think she had a baby." um miss am i trouble becuase im sorry for whatever i did i pay for whatever i need to pay for." she asked getting more nervous not knowing she was wetting herself as she talked

"Yes go ahead sit down and its okay you didn't do anything bad I just wanted to talk with you" As Brittany said it she closed the door before going over to sit down close by. "So why I called you over here is only to ask you about something, I saw you outside and your cute little outfits and I was thinking would you want to come and be my baby? All you have to do all day is play and sleep I would do everything else" Brittany then smiled a little before looking down seeing a wet spot. "Oh honey" She said softly getting up to go get a towel not mad but infact she was happy as she really liked how everything was looking so far. When Brittany came back she sat down again. "So what do you think would you like to be my baby?"

"Hey I'm not mad at all this is what I wanted to talk to you about...would you want to be my little girl then you could wear diapers and wet whenever you like and no one would be mad at you for it. I know in fact I would love to change your wet diapers" Brittany said before moving closer and opening her arms. "So what do you say would you come be my little girl and let me change your wet diapers and show you all the love in the world?"