LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Tutoring (Private)

Jordan sat in the back row of the amphitheater style classroom as her teacher continue to droll on about whatever lame subject matter was scheduled for that day. The young lady was 21 years old and a junior at the university. She started as a very promising student; very serious and academic. This changed when she hit the legal age and began attending parties and not

Ignoring the snide comment about her learning ability, Jordan hastily replied, "Of course! Thank you so much Professor Albert! I will be there!" After receiving a time and an address, Jordan rushed off to her final class, before returning to her apartment on campus. "Hey Sammy!" Jordan chirped at her fat, orange cat, who was laying lazily on the sofa.

Jordan felt her cheeks redden with a soft blush. He had something already in mind for her? The significantly shorter girl felt even smaller next to him as she gazed up at him.

"Oh Professor Albert... I would love to see what you have in store for me to help me study better..." The student purred deductively, finding herself running her hand down his chest, "I'll follow you!" Stepping into the doorway she smiled at his rear side, "I love your Bu-- house. Your house is beautiful!"

Anthony groaned slightly as Jordan ran her hand through his chest, even though Anthony was the on in charge he couldn't help but be a little turned on by Jordan's advance. As Jordan was following Anthony he chuckled a bit at the "house" complement. "Thank you, I assure you that you are not the only person to think so." If there was one thing Anthony always had was a firm butt, for some reason women complimented him on it a lot. An being a teacher, he was sure that a lot of other students had a nice view of it as well.

"Oh, really?" Jordan continued in her seductive voice, "I bet you say that to all the pretty girls... A handsome man like you, I'm surprised there isn't a Mrs. Albert hiding in this house somewhere!" Jordan stared at his rear-end the whole way, "I mean, you are a freaking Greek statue of a man!"

They stopped outside a door, and Jordan felt her heartrate accelerate. This was it. She was about to hump her way to an A. This was how far she had fallen. She opened the door, expecting to see a bedroom, and instead found herself standing at the entrance of some sort of nursery. It didn't occur to her that everything was quite large.

"No, but I do now." Anthony said in a very deep and soothing voice. He slightly pushed Jordan into the room, Jordan was still thrown off guard but seeng the nursery that she didn't really notice Anthony guide her into the room. "You see Jordan, I have been watching you for quite some time now and I feel that you deserve a very unique punishment. You were once one of my star pupils, then as soon as you started to drink you become one of my worst. You simply grew up too fast for your own good, there was no one there to guide you. So this is how you are going to earn your A, you will now be in diapers and I will be your daddy."

"Hey!" Jordan shouted as she found herself pushed into the room. She looked all around trying to find an exit, but to no avail, and there was no way she was making it around Anthony. She spun around frantically; her breathing inset sifting upon observing the room.

Anthony let Jordan have her little tantrum before body blocking her from leaving. There was no way Jordan was getting around Anthony. She was too small compared to a tall and built man like Anyhony, in fact if you compared the two in height and size Jordan did look like a toddler a little.

After almost half a year of seeing Jordan, this delinquent student who would undermined and cause mayhem in his class, Anthony finally knew this was the first step in his plan to re-create Jordan as his own. Seeing Jordan swell up with tears only made Anthony enjoy this even more, this rebellious child submitting to him like he had envisioned for quite some time. Anthony let out a smile moan as Jordan went to work on his member, Anthony knew she probably had a lot of practice and she seemed very experienced. A few minutes later Anthony couldn't hold it anymore, he grabbed Jordan's head and held it still has all of Anthony's cum rushed into her mouth. Jordan tried to pull back but Anthony wouldn't let her, his grip was too strong.

"My my little girl, you are very good at that. You keep doing that to daddy and I won't have to give you any spankings. Are you ready to go back to diapers now?" Anthony said with a great sigh of relief.