LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies plan for little Stevie(between me and dontyouloveyourmommy)

TallDaddy

Steve was coming up on his 20th birthday where it seemed to be the only thing he was excited about in his life. Steve was living at home, going to school but only taking one class and he barley worked. All Steve did all day was get high and play video games. In fact Steve lost track of time a lot and he had missed a lot of school and work. Steve didn't care, he had just gotten a credit card and was able to buy himself whatever he wanted, like a new gaming system.

Miranda was a single mom who had been doing her best to not lose her patience with her son. But all he did was party, get high and play video games. He didn't go to school or work and she had learned that he had flunked out his last semester. That was the end of it for her. She couldn't stand by and let him screw up his life. He went up to his room and walked straight up to him. "I just talked to your school. You flunked out! I've had about enough of this Steven!" She removed her belt. "Pull down your pants and boxers."

Miranda pulled down his pants and boxers and pulled him over her lap. "You have been naughty and will be punished." She began to administer the spanking. "Bad baby! Evil baby! Baby deserves every single bit of this." She laid the belt down several times in quick succession, making sure it stung. "Things will be changing around here Stevie! Just you see!"