LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its not a big deal son, its just at night time, as i say and giggle your pull-up is very full

wouldnt you be happier in a dry diaper, smiling as i dry your tears.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i lay you down i remove the wet pull-up,and clean you off, as i change you into

a new dry diaper, there son hopefully this one will last through the night, i smile, as i start to get up

and throw your pull-up in the pail. Anything you need or i will go back to bed before morning

As its 7 am and you start to wake up, you hear me and mommy laughing in kitchen

we are drinking morning coffee together, and we hear you start to get up.

as your mom and I are actually holding hands. not arguing like we used too

I look up the both of you and wonder why mom has some boxes and bags here not making the connection.

"Hi mom." I say yawning as I streach out my arms.

as Mom hugging closer, missed you soo much sweetie,

for the last couple months me and your dad have greatly improved

our relationship and thought lets be a family again, as i smile son see

not the end of the world

We looked puzzled at eachother and shocked, son do you want to be a baby again.

If we say yes that means we would feed you, and change your diaper everytime.

" After you both broke up... I felt like something was missing that if it had been there you two would have not broken up.

It took me sometime to figure out what it was that was missing and I finally figured out it was your attention towards me that wasn't there, you both were mad cause you both had different work times and didn't get to be with me at the same time, and yall started arugewing about who got to be with me, so I came up with this figuring it would keep you both together forever, I know if we do this my mind might regress to a baby or at best a toddler."

As me and mom look at eachother, this will be very hard son.

your mom might be able to handle this better then I am, i feel i would be losing my son.

I do not know how your mom feels about this idea and all the stuff involved, i might decide to move out

and your mom can handle this situation.

As i hug you son i say okay we can try this, kissing your forehead, as i sit you down and using

hypnotherapy I put a safety phrase into your subconscious, that when its over to snap you out of it.

As i now snap my fingers and you revert into a toddler.

as we both hug you back, your mom is smiling im sitting on the couch watching tv

i watch the movie we were watching the night before, and a small tear goes down

"Dwaddy mes remember kind ubs wast night was wasomes, mes still in heres jwust deep down." I hug you and feel my diaper flooding as im now in a 2 years state of mind.

hugging you close as my hand feels your diaper and notices your wet, as i make a silly face

and say does someone need their diapey changed, kissing your forehead. as i look at you.