LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I look over at you in the mirror and say there now dont cry son, no she left because of me

not you our sweet son, she sends you cards alot. She couldnt put up with me, remember

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I look back, i hold your hand, your mom couldnt be prouder of you, and she actually wanted full custody of you, but i also wanted you in my life also.

"Thanks dad." I smile holding your hand and then open up the letter and see what it says " Wow mom made regional vice president at arbonne and she gave me 50 dollars for the party." I put the letter on the cup holder beside you and waiti till we get home.

See son smiling, as i hold back the tears, your mom is very proud of you. As we drive home and i give you the letter and the 50 dollars. I then carry inside the groceries and the warm chinese food and kimchi

"Umm dad, look." I say looking at the trees in the yard, them being teped with toilet paper. I look around from the car and wait to make sure no one is around.

I call 4 of my friends in a conference call on Skype and ask them are they gonna do the surprise for our parents at the party and they agree and I tell them be ready, telling them the party is in about two hours finishing the call.

Looking out the door I look to make sure your in the kitchen and I head to the restroom and grab a pull up and hurry and put it on under my underware and head back to my room silently.

as im finishing the party hanging decorations setting out plates for all your friends setting out all the drinks, I then put out the food for the other parents including steak and salad

As it says it will be cool and slightly breezy, as i walk out to the grill and bring the steaks inside

as I reheat your crab rangoon and kimchi for your friends