LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waiting on first Bambino order

So, hey guys! I've been a member here for ages but have never actually participated beyond occasional chat lurking. Nobody cares, I'm sure. I've been into diapers for ages but have only ever bought store brand (getting my own car made this much easier). Diapers and the lifestyle have been on my mind a lot lately so I went ahead and ordered a couple of the sample packages from bambino and now I just have to wait for them to show up. I'm all kinds of excited lol

thank you! I thought about adding boosters to this initial order but I spent seventy bucks (!!) as it on the various sampler packs. I figure I should get this first batch and really enjoy them, decide which I liked the best and then when I do a second order, then I can add the boosters and really have fun! I really want the super thick can't help but waddle diaper experience. I think if I got everything all at once, I'd want to use them all at once ^.^ next time I'll splurge. it'll be my birthday by then so I can justify it ;)

now I just gotta think how I'm best going to celebrate wearing my first new fancy pants pair!

• 3 months later...