LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lucy

The lady got him calm down. "Let's get you changed into some dry clothes." He tried to enter the boy's bathroom. "No, that's for boy's." She took him into the girl's room. She took his's shoes off and then his pants. He couldn't believe he was allowing this. After the panties she cleaned him up.

"I can put my clothes on by myself."

"Ok, sweetie." She watched as she dressed himself. "Have you had breakfast?" He shook his head. "Must not miss breakfast. The director can wait." She took him to the caf

Lucy

He was shocked when he heard about the part. "A real girl? Isn't that wrong for adult to pretend to be a child? I won't do it." Then he saw his stuff. No doubt about it. He had been throw out and he didn't have a place to go nor any more. "What do I do?"

"I will take you my private doctor so you will look fully like a girl. It does invole some surgery so they will have to put you to sleep. But in a day you will be ready. You will take a test to confirm your grade level. Then you will join your adoptive family and their tv show."

He puzzled. The test should prove that he's no little girl. At least adult so why take?

He goes to the doctor's office. He is put to sleep. Hours later he wakes up. Strange he finds it hard to think but puts his fears aside. It must just be the anstisga. He wakes up fine but in pain. He takes the pain medication and starts to feel better.

He leaves the clinc. The director is driving. "Time for the test."

He feels confident. The test is on the computer and he waiting for it to begin. The pain mediation takes full effect just as the test begins. He can't believe how hard the test is. He just can't think. Math question like 2/3 * 4/5 is hard. He puts down 6/8. Additon

Sally

He has to spend the night with director. The director has a pad under him so it wasn't hard to change in the morning. He puts on pants more gender neutral. He was glad the director didn't object. No pigtails this time. He was going to tell the truth from the start.

When he got to the car, he didn't like what he saw. "What's that for?"

The Director:

The director made sure Sally sleep on a pad. He didn't want to change sheets. He was glad the pad was wet in the morning. Sally was really a bed wetter. She would get it if she kept it up. She would have to deal with worse than a pad.

He looked over the way she was dressed. He didn't object. It would prove she was a brat and make a good opeing scence. All of this would be film just as all of Sally's life would be from now on.

He smiled when she noticed the booster seat. "You're not big enough to be without one." She got in and he belted her in.

• 2 weeks later...