LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Solve the problem (closed)

Ruth didn't see the jar falling until she heard the smash as glass exploded around Lucy's feet and jam spread with incredible distance across the kitchen floor.

Lucy stepped back, surprised at how much noise and mess one smashed jam jar could make. She had barely said one word to her sister before she was barked at to come with her mum to get changed.

She carefully stepped past the broken glass, giving her sister a meek smile and apologising on the way as she took her mums waiting hand and went

Lucy lifted her arms so her mum could take her top off then pulled her leggins off, making a run for the bathroom completely naked.

She turned the shower on warm and stood under it for a few seconds before she started washing herself with shower gel. Her thoughts drifted to what her mum wanted to talk to her about. She had a pretty good idea that it was to do about her accidents. Lucy wanted to stop having them but sometimes she couldn't help it.

After a few minutes she decided she was clean so turned the water off. She wrapped her pink disney towel around herself and opened the

While Lucy was in the shower Ruth returned downstairs check on how Amy was getting on with the clean up.

"Thanks for your help Amy" she said as she entered the kitchen. Amy was just putting away the final items Lucy had left and her pack of Drynites was sitting on the counter.

---

"It's no problem, is Lucy ok mum?" Amy asked

---

"I hope so, I'm a little worried, her accidents have only been getting worst. I mean you had a few when you were her age but it was only very occasionally and at night."

Lucy was glad not to find her mum outside the bathroom waiting for her when she got out. She walked over to her dresser and picked her favourite jeans and a pink t-shirt and laid them on her bed as she dried off. She was about to start getting changed when she heard her mum coming up the stairs.

"Bet you're feeling better for that honey" Ruth said entering Lucy's room.

"Sit down as I want to talk over some things"

Lucy did as requested but she looked somewhere between being nervous and

Lucy noticed her mum carrying a pack of drynights under her arm, entering her bedroom for a 'talk'. Lucy assumed she was in trouble as she had made her mum very angry earlier. Lucy

Lucy looked at the pack of pu?l ups, she wasn't overjoyed at the notion of wearing them during the day but agreed that they probably would help her situation.

She nodded slowly, "Okay, but you promise I can stop wearing them after a few days?" Lucy

"Yes lucy if you can not wet during the day at all this weekend you can go back to wearing your normal panties. That's the deal" I replied while pulling the pink drynite out of the package.

"Now put this on before getting dressed and coming downstairs" I finished handing Lucy the pull up before placing the package on her chest of drawers and heading back downstairs.

Lucy took the pull up off her mum and laid it on her bed. She had already agreed to wear one, and she did. It was the first thing she put on as she got herself dressed. She put a pair of leggins over them and a long jumper she hoped hide the bulge.

Once dressed she went back downstairs where her mum and sister were. She smiled at them both, hoping no one would mention her new underwear.

Lucy stayed very quiet as she came into the room and sat down. She felt conscious about her pull up and she felt as if Amy was watching her closely. It made Lucy feel as if she was waiting to make fun of her.

She joined the conversation about going to disneyland. She was also looking forward to it. She hoped she'd be back in normal underwear in time for it.

Lucy jumped up from her seat when dinner was called, "Urm, can I use the bathroom first?" She asked, trying to stay dry.

Lucy laughed awkwardly, "Okay I'll remember." She went to the bathroom and pulled down her pull up to pee. Once she was done she pulled them back up and went back to the kitchen. She had forgotten to wipe or wash her hands.

Lucy stirred, "Can I stay up late with Amy? It is the summer holidays now." She said, not wanting her mum to notice her wetness, she had to stay dry all week so she could go back to normal underwear for the rest of the summer. She had already failed!

"Sorry Lucy but I think you should have an early night tonight maybe tomorrow I'll let you stay up a bit later if you're good." Ruth replied and knowing more pleading was probably on the way she added "no arguments" with a stirn look.

"Fine!" Lucy stood up really quickly and walked straight out of the room before her mum could check her pull up or ask about it. She went up to her bedroom, trying to think of somewhere to hide the wet pull up so her mum wouldn't find out about it. Fortunately the pack had been left so she grabbed a clean one to change into.

Ruth could tell from Lucy's quick outburst and the way she'd stormed out the room that something was up. Wanting to check her pull up anyway she followed her upstairs and then opened her