LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Thoughts For Today

I was having thoughts, diaper thoughts, about the whats and whys and whatnot... they went something like this

first off, Whats wrong with my fetish in the first place? why is it treated as more creepy/odd than the others?

Well , i couldn't figure out the answer to that one, but it was an important question for me to form to move on to the other questions...

in comparason to some of the Fetish'es i know about, diapers seem to be harmless to both the person using them and the people around them. it may be Odd, but is it really more Odd than say... openly admiting you have no self worth, and asking another person to treat you as garbage, flith, dirt... or, wanting another person to do bodily harm of some degree or another to you.

Both of these examples seem to be more common and more accepted as apropriate behavior than the comon diaper fetish.

if someone in your workplace finds out you're into BD/SM you're likely to get nothing more than a chuckle, a nudge with an elbow and a wink. and surely no end to the jokes, but they will still see you as a normal person.

maybe it's the same with diapers, but my fear is that i would be ridiculed due to lack of understanding. possibly to the point of needing to resign.

Now why is that?

What is my fetish anyway?

well for me it's based in a level of security, and as i was thinkin about that i came to a conclusion.

without them out in the world i am more stressfull and nurvous... who else does this?

who else has something they do to deal with nervousness, occupy the mind on some level to make life easier....

Smoking, gum chewing, that guy who clicks his pen constantly. or bounces his pencil-eraser off the table during board-meetings. drinking, social gossip, having to preen, and comb your hair constantly so it's always perfect... etc.

all these things i see as being on a similar level of things people do to be more comfortable with their suroundings, with themselves.

that is the true level of my fetish...

now on my view of the sexual nature of a diaper fetish..

first off, i'm not sexualy active and have no viable experiance in that area. i'm pretty sure i even qualify for the status of Virgin, so my views here are potentialy flawed.

now first off, i probbably will endevor to involve the diaper in sexual play. why? becouse i have them avalable first of all, and secondly it seems like it has alot of potential and versitility in that area. common uses are for taking controll away from a partner in a BD/SM environment, or the humiliation factor but theres more. that and they're just darn Kinky.

Diapers make any woman instantly cuter, but i believe that has more to do with the belief that when i see a diaper girl, i know she understands me, atleast alittle and that is the truely erotic part for me. personal turn-on, but i dream of a girl whom wants to get to know ME and accepts me for who i am... and the diaper, for now, is part of my inner self, and the inner self is the intimate part. so therefore when i see a girl in a diaper, she is sharing an internal intimate part of herself with me as well... kinky. but isn't that last part about the same idea as lingerie...

so yes, i will probbably evolve a sexual fetish around diapers... but it's seperate from my every day usage... it may be true as well for some of our incontinant members. as i said when diapers are avalable they do seem to make a versitile and potentialy fun tool for the sexual scene...

i would imagine that being openly accepted WITH your diaper by your partner (incontinant or not) would get your engine going, as it is something you may be incredibly self concious about. no one likes to hear, "i love you, but that part of you repulses me - lets pretend it doesn't exist" in my mind sexual intimacy needs to be on a level of total acceptance of ones self and ones partner, i can not see any other way for it to be. it is giving ones self fully to your partner. so i say diapers have a valid place in this area for this reason.

i am speaking outside my realm of experiance and hope not to offend anyone...

thank you for letting me share my thoughts.

and to all the BD/SM'ers out there... just using it as an example, i was saying i believed it to be an activity for two likeminded adults to engage in - and that scociety seems to accept it as well. I was just asking why a diaper fetish should be any different.

I think that the reason that the whole ABDL thing isn't as accepted as the BDSM thing is because if you think of BDSM, you think of adults. If a regular person thought of nappies/ diapers, then the first things that would come to mind would be babies and then old people.

It is less known about. Four of my friends know about my ABDL side. And a couple of them had actually heard the letters ABDL, but had no idea what it stood for. If you told someone you were into the whole ABDL thing they would probably have to look it up to figure out what it meant. If you told someone you were into BDSM, then people would know what that was.

And people may think that wanting someone else to physically harm you is odd, there are also people who think the idea of someone wanting to pee themselves is odd.

I think the other thing that might turn people off diapers - beyond the age thing, and especially for those of us that wear by choice, is that diapers are associated with peeing and pooping. Most people are put off by their bodily wastes and consider them "dirty". So when we wear and use diapers we are not only dirtying the diapers we are doing it to ourselves. I suppose that is not much different than the general public's view of watersports, etc.

CDL