LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's there?

SayuriKitty

(My idea for this is a fantasy one possible or just normal depending on who wants to roleplay. I had two different ideas, either a force regress scene or she wonders inside, founds a hidden space and crawls through and finds a new land, in this land there could be magical creatures ect. Ill leave it up to you. I am searching for someone to play with who can para roleplay at least, i dont want one line roleplay. :) )

Mark put on his best "nice guy" look as he opened the door. "Hi there, how can I help you?" He said as he looked down on the girl. Mark was a tall drink of water at 6'4" and weighs in at 255 pounds. Compared to Hope, he looked like he was at least 10 years older, but he had just gotten out of college himself. As he was standing in the doorway, he tried to position his body so the girl outside couldn't see in.

Hope blinked a bit surprised someone had answered "Oh sorry I.. Just heard a loud noise I was making sure everything was okay.. Did you just move here?" She was curious having not seen Mark before as she studied him quietly before giving a small smile "where are my manners.. I'm hope.." She introduced her self

"Hi Hope, I'm Mark. Its nice to meet you. Yeah, I just moved in a couple weeks ago. I bought the house from the bank, so that's probably why you didn't know someone bought it. Never stopped by the house more then once or twice." Mark continued to talk about the boring details of how much the house cost and some of the features of his new home. As he was talking with her, he couldn't help but look her up and down. Like most college kids in the area, Hope had a beautiful face and an amazing body, even if she was a little small for her age.

Hope nodded idly listening to his chatter about the home "oh I see well welcome to the neighborhood" she giggled a bit trying to peek around him but he was good at blocking the door as she stood idly "well anyways I'm sorry for interrupting you, I should get home" she smiled sheepishly as she could see his gaze from as she was easy to shy away

Mark gave her another smile and asked "I see you are trying to get a peek in. Would you want to come in and let me show you around? I know not a lot of people in the area have seen inside, so it makes sense that you are curious. Just letting you know, if you do wanna come in, my niece just came by with her parents this morning, so there will be kids stuff everywhere."

Blinked at the question "Oh... umm well.. sure" she giggles "yes..i was a bit curious of the place ive only ever seen the outside" she was a bit curious after the noise, she shifted in place a moment waiting to follow him inside, her mind filled with ideas as to what was inside or how it looked.

"Sounds great, come on in" Mark said as he opened the door all the way, revealing the dark green walls of his living room. "Here is the living room, It's pretty basic" he said, but you could tell by the layout, it was anything but basic. On the wall, there was a 60" flat screen with a couch and a recliner facing it. A coffee table was sitting in the middle of the room with a copy of Sports Illustrated sitting on it. Next to the TV against the wall was a DVD collection that would make any self respecting movie lover blush. He had everything from comedy to action to kids movies. Sitting on the floor was a Pooh Bear stuffed animal, a baby rattle, and a pink baby bottle half full of milk.

Blinked as she looks around "Oh its a very nice place" she smiled as she noticed all the different details of the living room, raising a brow at the rattle and bottle "How old is your niece?" she asked curiously "I see she likes Pooh bear" she smiled as she looked to him curiously

"She is 3, but she has a developmental disability. Unfortunately, she has the mind of a 12 month old" Mark said, happy with himself that he could make up a halfway believable story off the top of his head. "Its tough on her parents, so I do what I can to help out. How about we go to the kitchen now" Mark said as he guided her to the kitchen, showing her the brand new kitchen appliances he had.

Hope gasps "oh my im sorry for asking I had no idea..." she mumbled as she slowly followed him to the kitchen looking around as she blinks "wow this is very nice, it makes my kitchen look silly" she laughs as she couldnt believe how nice the kitchen was infact the living room as well. She looked to him with a small smile "you have a lovely home so far Mark"

"Thank you Hope, I like to keep a nice home. Entertaining people is one of my favorite things to do and I like to show off a little bit" Mark said with a bit of a chuckle. While Mark knew exactly what he wanted to do with Hope and has since he first answered the door, he didn't want to move things too fast. He had other matters to attend to and wanted to get to know her a little more first. "Say, do you wanna have a seat in the living room so we can talk? Why don't you take a seat in the living room and I will use the bathroom" He said as he pointed her to the main room.

"Oh entertaining is always fun" she agreed as she hears him talk about sitting and talking a bit more, she ponders it a bit "well... I guess I could sit and talk for a bit" she smiled as she sees where he pointed "alright" she walked back to the living room and takes a seat waiting for him to return from the bathroom as she looks around the living room idly, enjoying how nice it looked.

Mark actually did have to use the bathroom, that wasn't a clever lie for something. He did, however, make a quick stop to a certain door in the hallway to the bathroom. The door with the plastic childproof knob. Opening the door, he said in a whisper "If you make any noise at all, I will make sure things get a lot worse for you" and the shut the door. Once he was done in the bathroom, he made his way back to the living room, smiling to see Hope still there. As he sat down, he grabbed the rattle and bottle off of the floor and placed them on the coffee table. "sorry about the mess, my niece just left this morning and I didn't really have time to clean up..."

Hope glances over at Mark with a small smile "oh its fine I have a younger sister I know how it is.. or was I should say I moved out of my parents already but still.. messes..." she mumbled sheepishly with a shrug as she relaxed on the couch "what did you want to talk about?" she asked curiously

"Nothing specific, just wanted to chat a little bit. Being new to this area, I really don't know anyone. What are you going to school for? How has dorm life been for you? All that kind of just chit chat stuff" Mark said with a slight chuckle. He was always interested in getting to know people. He is the oldest of 2 brothers, so he was always the one who had to speak up. Mark had a huge smile on his face as he awaited her answers.

Ponders the questions a bit "Well im going for my zoologist degree... its going to be a while 10 years of college.." she sighs before giggling "dorm life is alright.. i much prefer being home and relaxing.." she spoke a bit with a small grin "what about you? what do you do? what brought you here?" she asked her own questions

"Well, I am currently looking for work as an elementary school teacher and I moved into this area because it is one of the best places in the country to look for this kind of work. Plus, after seeing the layout of this house, I couldn't really say no. Plus, living close to my niece is a big priority for me and she only lives about 15 minutes away" Mark said, keeping up the lie for as long as he can. "So, you said you had a younger sister? How do you and her get along?"

Shrugged a bit "Well like normal sisters I guess...we fight a bit... shes much younger so she always gets into my stuff... and annoys me" she laughed a bit as she ponders "well that sounds good a elementary school teach could be fun" she smiled "so what do you do for fun then?" she asked curiously. She had no doubt in her mind about his niece as he was rather good with his lies, she had not a clue about it.

"Well, I don't do a whole lot. I like playing video games, watching sports, and entertaining people. Not a lot of excitement around here, especially since I am look for a job. Like I said, my niece is my whole world right now. Her parents are going through a rough patch and I am trying to help them through it. But anyway, I know we only just met, but I am having a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to stop by? It will be a pretty small party because I don't know anyone. Just some of the neighbors I chatted with and such."

Hope nodded a bit "sure id love to come and stop by, also maybe I can meet your niece sometime" she smiled a bit as she heard him mentioned what he liked to do "I love video games my self, and books.. " she giggled a bit as she was starting to enjoy talking to Mark, glancing to her watch as she bit her lip "its getting late I should get home"