LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wifes First Time.

paddi

It was fireworks night over here in the UK. It being Sunday I did`nt work today as my work partener covered me today. So I did my usual Sunday thing spent al day in nappies as the daughter has gone back to college. My wife elaine giving me several nappy changes throughout the day. Earlier trhis evening we decided we would wal up onto the cliff and watch the fireworks across the harbour on the mainland. Elaine put me into my ID-slip disposble nappy with a pair of fairly close fitting plastic knicks, My wife despite being my mummy also likes me to put nappies on her . so it was no surprise when she popped herself up on the bed beside a disposable nappy and her plastic pants, which I put on her and a pair of jeans which only just did up over her nappy. In the end wwe decided to take the car up to the viewing point as it is quite cold. We sat a couple of hours wathing the fireworks. I had wet not long after we got there, Elaine announce she was going to have an accident I said "go on I did some time ago ". She said "No not that sort of accident " . She then grunted abit and did a poo poo in her nappy. Despite it smelling a little I got a monster raving hardon. When we got home and she got out of the car it was a picture to watch her walk to the front door, tiny little steps trying not to squash it any more, need`nt have bothered she had sat in it nearly an hour. I folewed her to the bedroom where she plonked herself on the changing mat on the floor. She said I`ve done enough of your dirty bottoms to last me a life time, now its your turn". Easing down her jeans her plastic pants had failed to contain it all andhad leaked poop onto her jeans. I think she had done a good sized wee as well. My lack of experience showed as half a packet of wet wipes later showed I had cleaned er up. We had a lovely hour between the sheets before putting on each others bedtime nappies. Anyone else ever had a similar experience?.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...