LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Daze (private with dontyouloveyourmommy)

Waddles

"Yes, no suspenders. Maybe some jeans and a leather jacket? I'm sure the ladies would love that." She did her best not to snicker at the idea. She pulled the cookies out of the oven and set them on the stove. "These will take a minute to cool. Why don't we watch a movie? Your choice."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sat down in front of the TV watching the movie, periodically giggling and saying lines with the movie, "first day of school, first day of school!" He shouted and giggled. He looked over at Vanessa, she was really pretty. If there is anything he hated about being babied it was girls never took him seriously. But, if he was good, and did as he was told he could wear cool clothes and maybe Vanessa could help him with girls.

Vanessa smiled when she heard him giggling and shouting along with the movie. He really was like a toddler. No wonder why his parents didn't want him going to college. She checked on the cookies. Cool. She opened the cabinets and grabbed a baby bottle. She filled it up with milk, mixing in laxatives. "Let's see the big boy crap his diapey," she whispered under her breath. She walked back in holding a plate of the warm cookies and the bottle. She removed his pacifier and set both on the table. "Cookies and milk. Perfect for a little baby such as yourself." She smirked.

She grinned at his little slip ups. "Some children aren't ready to grow up. I think your mommy and daddy know you best. They obviously know you're not ready to grow up." She patted his head. "But who knows? Maybe you'll prove it by having a clean diaper! Your mom told me you still sleep in their bed. Maybe you'll prove to be a big boy and sleep in your own!"

He only did that when he had nightmares, but, he still did. He blushed that it was mentioned and hadn't even thought of going a whole summer and what might happen if he had nightmares. He looked at Vanessa wondering what to do if he had a nightmare.

"Sure it will," she patted his cheek and stood up. "I better start on dinner." She headed into the kitchen and started on the chicken noodle soup. She mixed in lots of protein and even set up a booster seat at the table. After fixing yet another bottle, she headed into the den to see the movie finishing up.

"Do I have to use the booster seat?" He asked, whining a bit. He waddled up to Vanessa and looked at the chicken noodle soup and then her. " can I sit in a normal seat, please?"

ugh. He thought, climbing in the booster seat. He had made a deal though. His stomach gurgled a bit and he felt like he needed to potty but didn't want to admit that to Vanessa.

Sheridan began eating his soul trying to eat is as adult-like as he could but periodically losing a drop here and there. His need to go began to get worse as he shifted in his seat. He knew he would poop soon. "Um, Vanessa, I need to, um... Use the restroom please?" He tried to sound grown up saying it. He continued to shift and fidget.

Sheridan was stunned. She couldn't be serious expecting him to just use his diaper. And, what did she mean about drinking his bottle and helping him... Suddenly he felt a wave of pressure and he filled his diaper rather noisily. If Vanessa couldn't hear it she could certainly see it in the expression his face. He tried to pretend like nothing happened as he continued to eat his soup. He hoped she hadn't noticed, he had already wet himself in front of her, what would she think... Another wave hit him and he pooped more, his diaper utterly full.

Vanessa heard the poop fill the diaper and grinned. "Aww did you go poo poo? Looks like our deal is off! Sherry is diapered for the summer!" A glimmer of glee twinkled in her eye. She took him out of the booster and scooped him up, carrying him upstairs to his room, grabbing the diaper bag on the way.

Sheridan didn't even know how to protest Vanessa. Somehow he had gone from high school graduated to a diaper and footie pajamas in an afternoon. He didn't know what to do, he lay there letting her clean and change him as if he were a child.

• 2 weeks later...

Sheridan kicked underneath his covers a bit until finally falling asleep. Though he slept through most of the night he woke up early in the morning badly needing to go.