LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Daze (private with dontyouloveyourmommy)

Waddles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beverley stood there, puffing up her blonde curly hair. Her and her husband's flight had been delayed, so they had some time to wait. Their rental car would be coming soon, she hoped her son would come soon. As soon as the door opened, she smiled. "My baby! I'm so glad I got to see you before we left!" She kissed his forehead, leaving a lipstick mark. She giggled. "Oh silly me." She wet her thumb with her spit and rubbed it out.

Sheridan scrunched his nose a bit when Beverly kissed his forehead and Walter tussled his hair. He knew his parents still liked to treat him like a kid, though he resented it in ways.

Sheridan immediately blushed at the mention of his bed-wetting problem. He behaved though, much like a child, and knew that his parents wouldn't relent.

"Okay." He said timidly. He walked up to Vanessa, "H-hi. I'm Sheridan."

Sheridan stood there slightly confused, he knew mom and dad still saw him as their little boy, but, a babysitter? Even that surprised him. I mean, sure, they had done it before, but, that was before he was 18.

Vanessa gave him a warm smile. She had plans for him indeed. But she couldn't just start off right away. "Sure thing, hon," she said. "I'll make you a snack, okay? Let me know if you have to use the bathroom. Your mom told me about your accident. She said sometimes you wear pull ups to bed? Would hate for that to happen."

Vanessa grinned at how excited he sounded and then grinned wider when he tried to sound grown up. To be honest, until he met Beverly and Walter in person, she had been picturing a little kid. She agreed to what they asked, but they really did baby him. He looked like a total little kid. But in reality, wouldn't most kids fight against it? Sheridan didn't seem to fight his parents on their babying.

"Footie pajamas? I'm not a little kid..." He continued taking them off not following Vanessa's instructions. "I just want to take off my school clothes." He rarely gave lip to parents or babysitters, but, that was before he was 18. He still stood there pigeon toed wishing he was at least as tall as Vanessa. He knew he must look like a kid to her.

"Your parents told me I am in charge and I will not take that kind of lip from you. Now, if you want to continue to disobey me, maybe you need a time out. So I'll give you another chance," she went upstairs and grabbed the footie pajamas before coming back down. They were white with little duckies all over them and zipped down the front, with a butt flap in the rear.

"What?!? I'm not wearing those!" He started to get nervous and upset. "I'd rather keep my school clothes on!" His hands rolled up and he closed his eyes trying to contain himself when a wet patch grew on the front of his pants. "I'm not going to wear those!" He huffed.

"You will certainly wear them! I gave you a chance, Sheridan." Vanessa saw the wet patch went over his pants. "Well look at that, it seems your mommy was right to insist that you needed a sitter." She shook her head. "Go upstairs and shower and then come back down here in just a towel. Anything else and well, you may just have to take a trip over my knee!"

He looked downed not even realizing he had wet himself. He got upset but stomped off knowing he couldn't say much to defend himself. He did as he was told and showered and returned in a towel, nervous about what may happen now.

"I'm old enough to do it myself though." He pleaded, realizing the irony of trying to suggest he was more adult because he could diaper himself. "I'll wear them, but, can I pleeeease do them myself?"

"No, only babies piss their pants and babies can't handle their own diapeys. Now go on, lay down before I really do pull you over my knee. It's bad enough I have to tell your mommy that her son who keeps saying he's a "big boy" ready for college didn't last 5 minutes without wetting his panties." She crossed her arms.

Vanessa removed the towel and smirked. "Look at that babylike wee wee," she cooed, condescendingly. She wiped him down and sprinkled on the powder before taping on the diaper and putting him in the footie pajamas. "Now you are not to touch your diaper, only Auntie Vanessa can do that." She stood him up and reached into her pocket, producing a paci and putting it in his mouth.

"They're not too small and you do need a pacifier," Vanessa waved him off. "I will pick your outfits throughout the summer. But I'll make you a deal. If you can stay dry through the night, this stays our little secret and I'll dress you in normal clothes when we go in public, to hide the diapers.

He sucked on the pacifier in resignation and acceptance deal. "Okay" he mumbled through the paci. "Normal clothes, like, no suspenders and stuff?" He asked in hopes of finally getting to wear normal stuff.