LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashley's new home (Private for Ashleybabygirl667 and I)

Orion

Kim sat in her living room. She had just gotten a call from social services. Her seventeen year old niece was coming to stay with her. She hadn't seen her niece since she was a baby, and was nit very prepared for this. In fact, the guest room that her niece last used was still a nursery, with a crib and a

Ashley was sitting in the booster seat in a car on her way to her aunts house she hadn't seen her aunt since she was a baby and didn't really remember her. She was so happy to not be with her parents anymore though. She was actually kind of excited to go live with her aunt. She was also really nervous though hoping her aunt was nicer than her parents.

Ashley smiled when they pulled up to her aunts house. She let the lady get her out of the booster seat. She got out of the car and looked at the house.she was very short for her age and did not look 17 at all. She walks up to the door and rang the door bell waiting for her aunt to answer the door.

Kim opened the door immediately. "Oh Ashley I am so sorry that we had to come together like this." She immediately whisked the small girl off her feet and carried her in. She turned to the social worker. "Doesn't she have any clothes? Any personal items?"

"No Ma'am, sorry." The social worker had Kim sign something before returning to her car. Kim carried Ashley into the living room before setting her down.

Ashley instantly hugged her Aunt and began to cry. She truly felt sad and unwanted. She didn't understand why her parents did that to her. She said, "Auntie why did they not love me?" Ashley was a little freaked out when her aunt picked her up but she didn't care. She had nothing besides her.

Ashley kind of frowned when her aunt put her down and yawned big tears still running down her face. She said, "can I just go to bed? I am really tired. Sorry for crying. I just don't understand what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong honey, you're parents were just bad people. I am here to love you to death!" She gave Ashely another hug.

Ashley hugged her Aunt again and wiped her tears away trying to be brave. She hated crying. She said, "I love you too Auntie."

Ashley listened to her Aunt. She nodded. She said, "no I don't mind sleeping in a crib tonight at all. I'm small for my age so I should fit anyways. Okay I like that idea of going shopping tomorrow."

Ashley smiled and followed her aunt to the nursery yawning again

Ashley stood waiting for her Aunt to find something for her to wear to bed as she was very tired. She was a little freaked out by the whole nursery thing but really didn't mind at the same time.

Ashley smiled big when her aunt came back with princess footed pajamas since they were so cute. Ashley looked down tears starting to fall again when her aunt asked if she wet the bed. She said, "yes auntie I do. I know I should be a big girl and not do it but I've been doing it since my parents started doing what they did to me."

"Okay, thanks for being honest, Ashley. Just to be safe, I am going to put you in a diaper, okay?" Kim asked. She walked over to the changing table and began to get a diaper and powder ready to change Ashley into.

Ashley nodded agreeing it was a good choice. She knew she didn't want to wreck the crib and she hated waking up wet. She said, "okay Auntie. I think its a good idea." She watched her Aunt get everything ready to diaper her and dress her like a baby.

Ashley walked over by her Aunt and waited to be shown what she could do to help her Aunt so that her Aunt could change her.

Kim lifted Ashely up onto the changing table and proceeded to diaper her, just like she had done hundreds of times with her other nieces and nephews. She lifted Ashley's legs and placed the diaper under her bottom, then sprinkled powder all over Ashley's diaper area. She pulled the diaper up and taped it snugly around Ashley's waist. She took the sleeper and threaded Ashley's arms and legs in, before zipping it up the back.

Ashley let herself be put on the changing table by her Aunt. She felt so weird since she was about to be diapered by ger Aunt. She laid very still while her aunt proceeded at diapering her. Once she was diapered, she laid there smiling. She kind of liked the diaper. It was weird to have padding between her legs but she liked it. She then let her aunt dress her as if she couldn't do it herself.

Ashley laid in the crib when he aunt laid her down and smiled up at her and said, "Ni Ni auntie." Ashley laid there and it only took her a few seconds to fall asleep.

Ashley woke up around midnight screaming and crying from a bad dream about her dad beating her and her mom sitting there watching and calling her names. She was crying so hard she could barely breath and her diaper was completely soaked.

Kim heard Ashley screaming on the baby monitor, and came rushing into the bedroom. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a pacifier. She lifted Ashley out of her crib and cradled her in her arms, bouncing her lightly. She put the pacifier to Ashley's lips. "Shhh, its ok baby girl, Auntie is here." She cooed. She sat down in a rocking chair and held held Ashley until she calmed down.

"Its going to be okay honey, it was just a dream, Auntie has you now." Kim said soothingly.

Ashley kept crying for about 5 more minutes after her auntie picked her up. She held onto her auntie tight and took the pacifier into her mouth when it was offered. She sucked on it and listened to her auntie tell her it was okay. She slowly began to calm down after about 5 minutes of being in her aunties arms and being rocked. She kept sucking on the pacifier actually liking it.

Ashley let her auntie check her diaper and held onto her. She realized now it was soaked and nodded. She really wanted to be changed. She hated the wet diaper. It was cold and yucky.

Ashley cuddled unto her aunt as she was carried over to the changing table. She then laid still sucking on her pacifier looking up at her aunt. She should hate this because she knows she is not a baby but she actually enjoys it. Ashley laid still the whole time and smiled up at her aunt. She then said, "can I sleep with you auntie?" She was afraid to sleep alone due to the nightmare she had.

"Of course you can honey." Kim carried Ashely out of the room to her own room. She laid Ashley down on her bed and got in bed next to her. "Is this better, honey?"

Ashley quickly cuddled into her aunt. She was so happy she agreed to let her sleep with her. She was scared to sleep alone again. She laid down next to her aunt and nodded.

Ashley cuddled close to her aunt and said, "this is much better auntie." She continued to suck on the pacifier and lay with her head on her aunties chest. With the pacifier, her aunt, and the diaper patting Ashley was asleep in no time.

Kim woke up early, and looked over a Ashley. She could tell that she had wet her diaper again. It was still too early to wake her up, so Kim gently picked her up, and carried her back to the nursery, she quickly changed her into a clean diaper, without waking her, before putting her back in the crib.

Ashley cuddled close to her aunt while she slept. She slept much better in her arms than she did by herself that night. Ashley sucked on her pacifier while she slept.

Ashley didn't even stir when her aunt picked her up and changed her diaper. She smiled in her sleep and sucked on her pacifier more being really happy.

"Its no problem honey." Kim said, instinctually checking Ashely's diaper. "Good girl! All dry!" She cooed. "I still don't have anything else for you to wear though."