LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat Again (Private for dontyouloveyourmommy and I)

Orion

She cocked her eyebrow. "Well if you want, then Miss Rebecca will arrange that. We'll see just how much of a baby you act." She heard the girl's stomach rumble. "I'm guessing you haven't eaten yet." She picked her up and set her on the ground, on all fours. "You are to crawl into the kitchen, I want to see that cute diapered fanny move." She gave it a few light taps.

"Go on now," she said. "I'll be waiting." She walked into the kitchen and started to prepare lunch. She always kept child friendly foods on hand in case she had to unexpectedly look after a little one. She pulled out some mac and cheese, the kind shaped like Spongebob Squarepants, and started prepping it.

Alex's sarcasm completely backfired on her. Now it seemed she had demoted herself even farther. She crawled out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Her diaper, now much thicker from her wetting, crinkled loudly with every move. Alex realized that she needed a new strategy. She was going to give Rebecca what she wanted. She stopped crawling for a moment, just outside the kitchen, and popped her pacifier into her mouth. She continued on, parking herself on the floor near where Rebecca was cooking. Alex noticed that there was both a booster seat, and a highchair in the kitchen. She wondered which one Rebecca would make her use.

"There we go, look at you being such a good listener." Rebecca picked her up and slid her into the high chair, locking the high chair into place. "All this will be so much easier if you just listen like a good little girl! Yes it will, yes it will!" She grabbed a pink bib and tied it around her neck. She went to the fridge and took out a pitcher of ice tea. It was labeled "D". Many believed the "D" was for decalf, but it really stood for diuretic. This would ensure some messy diapers for her new charge.

Alex let her babysitter carry her out of the kitchen and into the living room, as she was quickly deposited in a playpen. She frowned a bit. What was she supposed to do now? She reached her arms up at Rebecca, hoping she could spend more time in Rebecca's arms.

• 1 month later...