LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat Again (Private for dontyouloveyourmommy and I)

Orion

Alex was finally on her own. At least for the next month. It was the last day of her senior year and she started her half mile walk home. It was a beautiful day in Aurora, IL, in the mid 60's, but after a harsh midwest winter, it felt absolutely tropical. Wearing her favorite World of Warcraft t-shirt and loose fitting jeans, the game turned hacker fiddled with her iPhone as she walked, unaware that she was missing something very important.

Rebecca was busying herself with making some tea when her doorbell rang. She was a bit perplexed. The 30 something wasn't expecting any visitors, she rarely had any. The once teen babysitter now ran a successful nanny/au pair company. She was the CEO and could basically run things from home. She was dressed down, as per usual, in a plain pink blouse and skinny jeans.

Alex cringed when Rebecca mentioned diapers. "Hahaha those were the days, right." Alex said uncomfortably.

"I would love some Lemonade." Alex said.

She looked around the house. It didn't seem like it changed too much from when she was younger. She wondered if Rebecca still had that playpen in her living room. She remembered spending lots of time in there.

"Thanks." Alex said accepting the lemonade. It was filled to the brim.

"Um, yeah, I am going in the fall, I got into a nice school in Upstate New York." Alex said, got in being the operative word. She had hacked her way in, she hadn't told her mom yet, but she found her twin birth-brother, and was going to surprise him, even if he didn't know she existed.

The loud noise from the door startled Alex, causing her to lose her grip on the glass momentarily. Although she was able keep herself from dropping it, her lap was not so lucky.

"#$%@" Alex said, under her breath. She remembered how strict Rebecca used to be about accidents. She really hoped that those rules didn't still exist.

Rebecca switched over the laundry before checking in on the bedroom she had ready for Alex, for whenever the time came. It had a toddler bed with short rails and a pink comforter with Disney Princesses. The walls were bubblegum pink and there was a dresser and closet filled with childish clothing and diapers.

Alex was to busy rubbing her crotch to notice Rebecca come back into the room, it was until Rebecca asked if she had an accident that she actually looked up, almost having an accident for real. Rebecca must be a ninja, she moves completely silently.

"I wish! I wouldn't feel as embarrassed as

"Spilled your lemonade?" Rebecca shook her head. "It's not nice to lie. But yes, maybe a sippy cup would be better for someone like you. Or better yet, a bottle." She shook her head and walked over, feeling the wet patch.

"Well, maybe you remember what I do for little girls who can't stay dry. I think you need to be put in a diaper until you can prove that you're ready to be in big girl panties! Your mommy works hard to give you those and you just go and wet them." She made

"Rebecca please! I swear I'm telling the truth!" Alex said she was dragged out the kitchen, "Really I don't need a diaper! I'm a big girl!"

"No, you know the rules," Rebecca told her as she lead her into the toddler bedroom. She sat her down on the bed and walked over to the dresser, she opened one and pulled out a pink fluffy pink diaper with Ariel on the front and then a pink jumper along with a white shirt. She grabbed a box of wipes and powder before gently pushing Alex back on the bed.

Alex sat there as Rebecca did her hair. She was surprised that her hair was long enough for pigtails, but the short stubby, blue tipped ones that Rebecca was able to make made her look even more like a toddler. To top it off, Rebecca clipped a pacifier to her Jumper. "You don't think I need that, do you?" Alex asked.

"I may have found a backdoor into their admission system and enrolled myself, with a full ride scholarship, including a stipend with housing, books and food." Alex admitted. "But I had to get in there. There's somebody really important who got accepted there and I need to find him!" Alex didn't want to talk about her brother, but she thought that maybe Rebecca could understand her intentions were good.

"Alex! That is unacceptable!" Rebecca lectured. "If this is about your brother, your mom told me all about him! But it is no excuse young lady! You will not be going there! In fact, I've decided you will now be in my care for at least six months and I'll be calling the school to inform them to take you off the roster. Now you sit here and think about what you did. No bathroom for you!"

(YES! That actually fits into the story about Alex I was writing prior to the RP, She doesn't end up meeting up with her brother until after Thanksgiving)

Alex sat in time out. She couldn't believe that she got caught. She felt so defeated, like a naughty toddler. Her diaper crinkled with every move she made. She didn't like how it forced her legs apart. To make matters worse, she really had to pee. She did her best to hold it, but before too long she gave in and wet her diaper.

She sat on the bed with her head hung low, as she stewed in her wet diaper. This was starting off as a terrible summer.

"But you said no bathroom! I thought I didn't have a choice." Alex frowned and pouted as Rebecca checked her diaper like a toddler, finding her wet.