LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

daddy's little girl

Littledevil

Michelle has been a daddy's girl her whole life, and in the past couple months even more so since her mother ran off on them not able to handle Michelle and the way she acts. She is now 16, but she sometimes acts 5. She gets upset and throws fits when she doesn't get her way and her daddy has finally had enough of it. She gets in trouble at school for having an accident and trying to hide it so she flushes her panties down the toilet causing it to flood the entire bathroom. She is sitting in the principal office waiting for her dad to show up.

Anyone want to be Michelle's dad?

I am sick and tiered of your behavior you want to act like a child then in going to treat you like one picking you up swatting your bottom as the pricable watching in shock you wait till you get home your going to be put into a diaper

Starts crying no daddy! I'm sorry!! gives you puppy dog eyes as the principle starts talking to you about how I flushed my panties down the toilet and she didn't know why. but because of all the damage I will be suspended for 2weeks

After another few mins in the office completely upset from the bill they told me I would be getting to fix the toilet I walk straight out to the truck and right there in the parking lot I yank you out grabbing the spatula that i keep in the glovebox turning you over my knee and begins to spank your bare little bottom till your sobbing over daddy's lap

Do you no how much trouble you are in young lady!!!!! Still swatting your bottom you are to old for this behavior but since you wanted to flush your panties that I no you probably wet in before you flushed them then as soon as you get home you are going to be wearing diapers and you are no longer allowed to go to the potty like a big girl

sobs but daddy I had an accident cuz the bully was teasing me again for being behind and asking a lot of questions so I could understand the assignment and she kept on scaring me till I peed and I didn't want anyone to know sobs feeling embarrassed and upset.

• 2 weeks later...

swats your bottom for a few more mins now you can get up pulling up your panties. buckling you up in the truck now where going to go home and deal with your behavior even more

still crying unbuckles and moves to the center of the truck curling up putting my head on your lap laying down still crying hard d-daddy, I am really sorry please don't spank my bottom more please daddy im not used to it and ill behave now I promise

starts sobbing harder, clinging to your leg as I try to curl up even closer you can tell I am getting tired because of my spanking, and how much I am crying. I don't want another spanking I will take a diaper but please daddy!!! I will behave I promise!!! I promise!!!

you need to sit back and buckle yourself back in to or if I have to pull this truck over and I will be getting a switch now you have got the count of three to do as your told

still sobbing hard but scared of a switch..... even though I don't know what that it is sits up sobbing as my bare bottom touches the seat from under my skirt and buckles up I just wanted daddy to cuddle me.

yes daddy, as soon as we pull into the drive way I grab my purple back pack and run into the house and up the stairs as fast as I can. and lays on my bed on my tummy still crying. scared I am going to get another spanking. just wanting daddy to hold her and rub her back like he used to do when she was a child