LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighborhood Daddy( For me & Ashleybabygirl667)

TallDaddy

Andrew was in the middle of mowing the lawn when he took a break to notice his neighbor staring at him. For the longest time he had a hunch that she had a crush on him, with them only being a few years apart he had similar feelings. You see Andrew had a body built like a lumberjack, he was 6'6 and about 245 while his neighbor wasn't anywhere close to his stature. Andrew was a successful entrepreneur with his construction business, he made quite a lot of money and lived alone. Never the less, Andrew had feelings for her and for weeks he had planned for the right opportunity to present itself. As Andrew was finishing up his yard work, he headed back inside, hoping that his neighbor would come by for a visit. Andrew knew that she would love his decorating, after all....it was all for his new family addition.

Ashley was working on he garden when she saw her hot neighbor mowing his lawn. She had a huge crush on him and wanted to go out with him so bad. Ashley was very small for her age. She was 19 years old but was only 4'3" and only weighed about 80 pounds. She thought he would never like her because of her height. Ashley lived alone in the house her dad bought her before he passed away. Ashley hated living alone. She had a job as a cashier at a small store but hated it. Ashley put her garden supplies way and went inside and changed into a cute outfit. She then walked over to Andrews door and knocked. She looked down at the ground waiting for him to answer since she was slightly nervous and shy.

Andrew was just just getting out of the shower when he heard the door. Andrew wasn't planning on any visitors today but hoped for one visitor in particular. Andrew quickly threw that thought out as he put on a pair of shorts and walked to the door. He peaked through the eye hole and didn't see anyone, so he assumed someone had dropped off a package for him. Andrew opened the door and his heart jumped a bit to indeed find a small package, but of a different kind. It was his neighbor Ashley, she looked so cute and adorable. Andrew chuckled a bit, it was no surprise that he couldn't see who it was through the peephole. Andrew leaned against the door, forgetting he was shirtless and said, "Hey Ashley, how's it going?" Meanwhile in his head he had hoped that all the fun stuff he bought for her would soon be used...

Ashley stood at the door wiring for Andrew to answer. She was so nervous and shy. She smiled big and blushed a lot when he answered the door shirtless. She looked up at him and said, "Hi. I'm doing okay. How are you? I was wondering if you would be interested in going out sometime?" She then looked down at the ground shyly waiting for him to answer and she didn't want to stare since he was shirtless. She started to rock back and forth on her feet.

Andrew was caught off guard a bit at how direct Ashley was, even though she is much smaller than him he never thought this would happen. Andrew smiled though at how adorable Ashley looked rocking back and forth on her tippy toes. "Yes of course! I would love to go out with you." Andrew said a little too eagerly. "Why don't you come in and make yourself at home while I put on a shirt." Andrew said winking at Ashley. Andrew was so excited he could barely contain himself, everything he had setup for in his house and his spare bedroom would soon be used!

Ashley smiled up at him when he said yes and then followed him inside and sat down in the living room on the couch not noticing the large playpen in the corner. She said, "okay. Thank you for saying yes." She sat there and smiled bigger than she had in a long time. She played with her hair to make sure it was perfect while he was getting a shirt. She blushed thinking about how she had a date with a guy who was so much bigger than she was. Most people would probably think he was her father.

As Andrew was getting himself ready he was trying calm himself down. Today was the day his life and Ashley's life was going to change, he was just hoping that she would be as accepting as he had always imagined her to be. Andrew put on a shirt, put a little cologne on and before he headed down he went into his spare bedroom to make sure everything was ready for Ashley. Andrew smiled really big, took a deep breathe and made his way downstairs. "Sorry to keep you waiting, I just didn't want to walk around smelling and without a shirt" Andrew said jokingly. "Did you want something to drink?"

Ashley smiled big knowing today her life was going to change but not knowing how. She had a secret she had never told anyone and had no idea that Andrew was into the same thing. She was really glad she got up the courage to ask Andrew out. She smiled as he came back in the room and giggled at what he said. She said, "it's okay. I understand. Can I get a glass of water please?"

"Yes of course." Andrew said. Ashley seemed overly excited to be at Andrews place, Andrew would never have thought in a million years that Ashley would be into what he had planned for her. As Andrew reached up for a cup he saw to the left the bottles and pink sippy cups he had in store for Ashley. Andrew went to reach for a sippy cup,but he thought to himself, "soon...soon". Andrew got a smaller glass for Ashley, as he was filling up her cup he added a little something extra into her glass. He walked back to Ashley and gave her the glass of water, Andrew then said, "You really look cute Ashley, I am so glad you wanted to ask me out. I have been wanting the same thing, but I have always been a little hesitant."

Ashley smiled big and sat in the couch waiting for him to come back having no idea what he had in store for her. She had no idea it wouldvbe her dream. She sat there happily. She smiled bigger when he came back into the room with her glass of water having no idea what is in it. Ashley drank the glass of wate. Ashley smiled and blushed and said, "I'm glad I decided to too. I wasn't going to until I got up

Andrew smiled at her reply as he put his hand on her leg. Andrew then pulled back not wanting to get too comfortable until Ashley had fallen asleep. Andrew knew that Ashley really didn't have anyone in her life, especially with her dad passing away. Andrew had watched Ashley for some time now and he knew that this was more for her than it was for him. As Ashley continued to drink her water Andrew could see her eyes get heavy, she started to rub then and soon Andrew knew it would be time. Time for Ashley to say good bye to her adult life and hello to her new life with him.

Ashley smiled big and finished her glass and soon found herself feeling really tired. She rubbed her eyes and yawned like any little girl would. She began to lean on Andrew. She rubbed her eyes more and more trying to force herself to stay awake but soon found herself fast asleep leaning onto Andrew. She had no idea when she woke up she would be the cute diapered babygirl she always wanted to be.

Andrew knew Ashley would be asleep soon. As she drifted off to sleep Andrew caught her and held on to her. Andrew knew Ashley's grownup life was now over and she would start a new life with him. Andrew gently picked up Ashley, who weighed like a small child to him, and took her upstairs. He removed her clothes, knowing she would not need them anymore, on the changing table. Ashley was now a naked young adult on a diaper changing table. He grabbed the pampers and went to work as he put Ashley in her super thick and childlike pampers. When Ashley awoke, she would now be the baby he always wanted.

Ashley stayed asleep as she was carried up stairs having no idea that her life was totally changed. She had no idea what Andrew was doing to her sleeping body.Ashley stayed asleep as she was diapered. Ashley started to stir after a while and act lie she was gonna wake up but she was just having a weird dream. As she squirmed a little, she then began to wake up. Her eyes began to slowly open and she rubbed them sleepily as she was waking up. She looked around still not realizing what was going on and said, "what's going on?"

Andrew was stating to tidy up the place for his new baby, hep pulled out the highchair and some other things he knew Ashley would need. Andrew then heard, "whats going on", on the baby monitor and knew his baby was finally awake! Andrew made his way into Ashley's new room, took a deep breathe and walked in. He couldn't help but smile, there she was, his former neighbor was in diapers laying in a crib."Morning baby, how are you doing? Do you need to be changed?" Andrew said as he walked over to her and reached into her diaper to check.

Ashley started to wake up more and actually look around. She noticed she was in a diaper and a nursery like she always wanted to be. She wanted so badly to be mad that he did it to her without knowing but didn't care. She was so happy that her dream to be a babygirl again was finally coming true. She smiled at Andrew and decided to call him daddy since she was pretty sure that's what he wanted. She said, "mowning da-da-ddy. me otay. Me no know if me need change." Her diaper was completely soaked.

"Well let daddy be the judge of that honey." Andrew said as he felt the wetness of her diaper. Andrew was glad he was able to get Ashley into her diapers soon after she fell asleep. Andrew didn't know how long his baby would have been able to hold all that water in, so he sighed a sigh of relief. Andrew smiled and then said, "You are pretty wet baby, daddy has to change your diaper." As Andrew picked up Ashley out of her crib, he put her on his arm as the headed towards the changing table. Andrew was quite surprised how well Ashley reacted to her new surroundings. After Ashley's diaper change he knew he was going to tell her what her life was going to be like from now on.

Ashley smiled up at him enjoying this so much. She reached up to him finding out she needed a change. She had always wanted to be diapered babygirl who had a daddy to care for her everything need. She said, "how did you know that I wanted to be a babygirl who wore diapers?" She was so happy he knew and she didn't have to explain it. She cuddled into him instantly when he picked her up putting her head on his chest. She said, "is it to soon to say I love you daddy?" She was so confused on how to feel since he seemed to know her so well.

Andrew, in his wildest dreams could not have foreseen Ashley wanting this more than him. Andrew had known for awhile that Ashley may have wanted this, but Andrew always figured he was crazy for thinking it. Andrew was a little thrown off but replied, "No..no baby, it is not too soon to say that. Daddy loves you too." Andrew pulled Ashley in for a big hug, he then kissed her on the

Ashley was so happy that Andrew now knew she liked this and that he liked it just as much as her if not more. She smiled big and laid on the changing table nd began to suck on her thumb. She then hugged him back and smiled when he kissed her. She then began to lay still while he changed her diaper and suck her thumb more wanting a pacifier to suck on and said, "can me have paci daddy? So me no have suck my thumb?" She loved having her diaper changed by him having always wanted to wear diapers.

Andrew smiled, "Of course baby, lets get you a paci." Andrew opened a drawer under the changing table that had about 5 different color pacifiers. Andrew of course chose the pink one for his little girl, he placed the pacifier near Ashley's lips and she started to suck on it right away. Andrew applied the lotion and baby power making sure that Ashley was fully covered. Andrew then grabbed another pink disposable diaper, sliding it under her little bum. Andrew taped the corners then blew into Ashley's stomach making her giggle. "Ready for breakfast honey? I am sure you are starving?" Andrew was asking as he picked up Ashley on put her on his hip.

Ashley smiled as he said she could have a pacifier. She watched him open the drawer and saw all the pacifiers. she smiled when he pulled the pink one out and instantly latched on and began to suck. She then laid still and let him finish changing her feeling happier than she has in a long time. Ashley giggled when he blew on her tummy and smiled big around her pacifier. Ashley nodded not having at all day yesterday and so she was starving. She put her head on his shoulder as he carried her sucking on her pacifier. She said, "dank you daddy. Dank you so much. Me have not been dis happy in a wong time." She took her pacifier out and reached up and kissed his cheek then put her pacifier back in ad settled her head back on his shoulder.

Andrew loved how affectionate Ashley was being, that kiss on the cheek made him so happy.Andrew squeezed her a little tighter saying, "You are so welcome baby, daddy has been wanting this for a long time as well." As they entered the kitchen there was a high chair plenty big enough for Ashley to sit in. With one hand, Andrew lifted the side of the high chair and gently placed Ashley in it. Andrew locked the high chair in making sure Ashley was safe and secure and that it wasn't too tight for her. Andrew then pulled out a bottle from the fridge and put it right in front of Ashley saying, "Here baby, drink some of this while daddy prepares your breakfast for you."

Ashley smiled big when he looked so happily at her. She was happy be liked this as much as she did. It made her so happy. Ashley smiled even bigger when she saw the high chair that she would be able to fit into. She let herself be put into the high chair as she smiled big. She sat in the high chair watching him go to the fridge and pull out of bottle. She smiled and latched onto it with her hands once he puts it down and instantly began to drink it while she kept her eyes on him watching him get her breakfast ready. She nursed on the bottle slowly.

Andrew has never been more happy than he was now, after all these months of planning and hoping it had all come together. Andrew took out some applesauce and 2 jars of baby food. Luckily for Ashely they were the better tasting kind, but for dinner she may struggle a bit with the spinach flavored ones. Andre turned back around and saw his new baby sucking away at her bottle. He pulled a chair by her and sat down next to her. Andrew gently removed the bottle and put her breakfast in front of her. "Can't forget your bib honey." Andrew said almost forgetting it. It was a big Dora the explorer bib. "open wide, he comes the train." Andrew said getting a huge spoonful of baby food