LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mom Is Taking Me Out Of Diapers

O my gosh my mom is trying to take me out of diapers i dont know what to do i have lived in diapers since i was 13 i need your guys help to help me stay in diapers i dont want to stop wearing them i want to keep wearing them i need some help convencing my mom to letting me wear my diaper anywhere i want under any clothes i wear thank u pleaz give some suggestions love u all diapergirl :crybaby:

I dont understand why your mum has such control over you if your 18. Dont try to convince her, TELL her that you are going to keep wearing diapers.

on the other hand just try talking with her and hearing her reasons for wanting you out of diapers, there may be a simply solution if you know all the facts.

Guest dpampers

Move out, you're 18. I was out of my folks place by the time I was 17. And begging us to find solutions? If your mom has that much control move or just give in and stop wearing.

Maybe diapergirl dun wanna move out but she shud go move in with a m8.[Like I did when i woz 16] :thumbsup: If not explain to her mum that she wants to wear.

I got a way I used 2 lie 2 my mum when I lived at home n wore nappies.

Can't mention it on ere tho, cos its embrassin' tho 4 everyone to read my personal probs :blush::blush::blush:

yo if u need a place to live you can crash with me. i'm in castle shannon....just off of 51 outside the liberty tubes. check out my profile.

anyways just talk to her, if u have been wearing all this time you prob have a real need for them. tell her u need to stay in them and u are 18 and can make your oun decisions.