LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to toddlerhood (private for me and purple diapers)

Lately Emma had been acting up. She had just graduated high school and was acting rather lazy. She didn't want to do any chores and flat out refused to pick up after herself sleeping late most days. This was because she'd go out partying until late. Today it was past noon and she was still in bed, snoozing away. What was the point anyways? She had no plans to go to college, and she'd find a job... eventually.

Mellisa had just gotten home from work that day, a tad bit exhausted from it all; at this point she just wanted to lay down- Whenever she entered the house she saw that her daughter had yet to do anything she had told her to do.

"Christ- I need to be a little more hard on this kid..." She thought. She knew her child was lazy, but she didn't even tell her to do much and she still refused to do it. She sighed and started shaking her daughter awake "Wake up sugar bear, it's time you get your ass to work!" she said in a

Emma in her sleep, from a night of drinking had wet the bed and hadn't realized it. She groaned and rolled over. "C'mon mom, let me sleep for a little while longer..." She groaned, burrowing her head in the pillow. "I promise I'll clean the place up just give me another hour..." Her head hurt and she genuinely didn't feel that good. Her blonde hair spilled all over her face and she groaned again.

What changes did her mom mean? Emma pulled herself out of bed, peeling her clothes off and tossing them in the hamper. "Alright mom..." She headed into the bathroom and got herself in the tub, getting herself clean. She didn't think to grab anything to change into and tugged her robe on as she headed back into the bedroom. "I'll go do the chores after I get dressed." She seemed awfully upset...