LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The catch (daddypaul)

diaper<3er

Jess begun to riffle through this persons belongs looking either for cash or expensive, easy to sell items like jewellery. There was no point taking something like the TV as she'd never be able to carry it over the threshold. She used her phone light to navigate until a sudden, much brighter light made her jump. She immediately turned, squinting as her eyes were not yet fully adjusted to the lighting. She could make out a man, and a baseball bat, it was enough for her to drop the laptop on the ground and make a swift leap for the window she had come from.

"Not so fast." He says grabbing her by the shoulder stopping the intruder from leaving he pushes them on to couch.

"stay while i call the police I've had enough of people like you." He picks up his mobile and starts calling

There was very little Jess could do to stop the man holding her back from her escape. She tried to resist him but wasn't strong enough. She collapsed onto the sofa and watched the man reach for his mobile. "No, please don't call the police, I'll do anything!"

Kyle looks at her as she lays on the sofa. "Why did you choose this house?" he asks still deciding what to do with her he felt a little sorry for her but he wanted to punish her.

he sits down confidently between her and the open window.

"lay yourself over my lap now." He says

Jess looked at the mans lap then back at his face. She wasn't laying herself over his lap just like that, it was a ridiculous request, one she would try get out of with a bit of conversation.

"You have two choices you either lay yourself over my lap or I call the police." He says sternly.

"I'm sorry to hear your parents kicked you out looks to me like you need looking after." He says looking at her

Jess looked at the man, she could see how serious he was about this. Jess didn't want to do as he said, but she didn't want him to call the police either. She thought about her options,

Kyle looks at her just before she lowers herself over his lap. "Good girl." He says as he undoes her jeans and slides them down her legs revealing her panties covered bottom.

he starts spanking her."you need to learn if you break the law you get punished." He pauses and continues spanking her once he's got to 20 he stops for a second and rubs her bottom. Then he slides her panties down and continues to spank her.

" I don't think you have but by the time your punishments over you will have." He gives her a few more smacks then he helps her up to her feet and leads her over to the corner.

"now your going to stand her and think about your behaviour do you understand." He gives her a firm smack to show her he was serious then he sits down on the couch and starts watching tv he planned on making her wait a while

"Thank you for saying sorry. We will talk about your punishment later First let's get you some food is sausages and chips ok?" He says getting up he slides her panties up her legs and then her jeans.

"why did you need the money? Did someone make you do it?" He asks looking at her he didn't think this girl was safe on street at all.

He looks at her. "Well how about we talk it through then I give you the money to pay of your debt and then you can work it off." He says kindly.

he starts cooking the food popping the chips into the fryer and then starting to grill the sausages. He kept glancing at her he was starting to feel this was his chance to win her over.

Jess couldn't believe that a man she had attempted to burgle the same night was offering to pay her debt owed. She was speechless, her mouth feeling especially dry from the offer. It seemed opitune then to accept a drink. She nodded at his question, feeling overwhelmed by

"Well we're do I start my names Kyle." He says as he dishes up the food he puts the plat down infront of her.

"I'm not giving you the money, you'll earn it young lady." He says as he takes a bit and looks at her. He felt she needed a good home for a while somewhere safe.

Jess looked at the man she now knew as Kyle, he was nice and Jess felt she could trust him for some reason. "I'm Jess." She replied, realising he didn't know her name either.

She thanked him as he put the food in front of her, "Do you have ketchup?" She asked, taking a bite from one of her

"it's nice to meet you Jess. Yes I do." He passes her a bottle of ketchup.

"Well considering how naturally beautiful you are I was thinking some modelling but if you would prefer you can do housework to pay it off." He says smiling