LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom's new boyfriend (private for me and daddypaul)

"It's ok baby girl, it's what your diapers are for." He says as he wipes her clean when she's finished going potty he then gets her to lay on a towel and rubs baby lotion into her bottom and diaper area then he slides a thick diaper under her bottom with a Disney princess Disney on.

"I think you need these don't you baby." He says as he does it up nice and snug once down he puts her in some pink plastic panties

Emma sucks on her thumb for comfort as she is put into a new thick diaper. "Daddy will mommy be upset if I'm wearing diapers?" She noticed that he didn't put her pants back on and now was wearing just a pajama top, thick diapers and plastic panties that crinkled when she moved around. There was no hiding these diapers that was for certain. She seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Can I have ice cream daddy?" She asked recalling his earlier promise excitedly.

"Well sweetie until you earn some big girl privileges back I'll be carrying you. Lest till we get you s stroller." He says smiling closing the front door he starts walking towards the car opening the back car door he straps her in. Thinking to himself they would need a car seat.

"What big girl privileges do I gotta earn back daddy?" She asked as he buckled her into the back of the car. She felt a little nervous and began to squirm a bit in the back seat. Her stomach was kind of upset and she slipped her thumb in her mouth. Emma hadn't been sleeping very well lately. "I'll hold your hand daddy, please can I walk?"