LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Weekend Advice

Hi all! Not a huge poster around these parts, except for my stories way back when (one that went well, one that fizzled out...maybe I'll pick it back up soon!)

So I've got an apartment to myself for the upcoming weekend and I'm looking for some suggestions for an all-AB weekend! Unfortunately, I figured this out a little too late, so my hopes of getting real AB clothing or gear was to no avail. But! I am planning to hit the grocery store and a nearby thrift shop to do some searching for items.

Currently in my stash, I have: plethora of various diapers (Goodnites, baby diaper stuffers, adult diapers, and a smattering of ABDL diapers); pacifiers; bibs; bottle; diaper changing essentials (wipes, powder, oil); and some store brand lax powder.

So, my question(s) for all of you:

• Suggestions for adult clothing to pass off as babyish to search for? (Gender doesn't matter! I have a sissy side to me!)
  • Suggestions for grocery store purchases? (i.e. anything in that glorious aisle we all so longingly stare down)
  • Suggestions for "stuff" to do this weekend? (Pretty much willing and open to anything!)

Thanks in advance everyone, I'll let you know how it all turns out! :)