LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Diaper Play Phone Sex!

Creavero

So my baby and I have been together for several months, and she's relocating soon to be with me. We met in diaper-related personals, though she didn't actively wear them on her own. Early in our relationship, which is daddy/girl, I set out some ground rules, two of which were no orgasms without permission (it's a great phone call to leave a meeting for) and no diapers without daddy.

She'll be coming to visit next week (finally! medical emergencies - a sibling, then she - intervened twice), and today was the first day she wore her pull-ups while we talked. I had been wanting to save diapering 'til we were together, but relented under heavy girlish begging. I said yes last weekend, but for other reasons we had to wait until today. When she called today, she was ready to pop from all the juice she'd had, and when her orgasm took over, she couldn't hold it: the orgasm's sensations carried through into the long, hot flood.

It was the sexiest thing ever, and left me so thrilled I couldn't QUITE keep it to myself. :D

Now she's napping, still in her pull-up. What a great day!

Archived