LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Routine

Guest Guest_bell_*

Guest Guest_bell_*

Hi,

I am very new to this lifestyle, and have beenm recently asked to babysit an adult baby. I come from a caring/nursing background, but have never really nannied. He wants me to babysit him for 5-6 hours at a time and obviously take charge of the situation. He regresses to a baby (18 months), and I am wondering if someeone can give me a few suggestions to ensure he can relax, theefore without telling me what tro do and when to do it. He seems to wantto leave it up to ,me but I would appreciate some suggestions. activities/ routines/nap times. please anything will help!! He knows that I am new to all this but I would really like some suggestions to help him to relax and regress.All he has really said that he likes hbaths trains and colouring in. Its noyt a sexual thing for him. I would prefer not to start our very first session witrh a bath. maybe something fun like painting to necessitate a bath? what do you think?

thanks

I guess once you start to do a few things you will find things will get easier, understandably you may both be nervous to start with and you may want to take things slowly to ease into the role. Get to know each other ask if he would like a particular thing, but I reckon during 5/6 hours there will have to be at least 1 nappy change. Good luck I only wish I could be more help,hope all goes well, and perhaps you could let us know how it all went.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am very new to this lifestyle, and have beenm recently asked to babysit an adult baby. I come from a caring/nursing background, but have never really nannied. He wants me to babysit him for 5-6 hours at a time and obviously take charge of the situation. He regresses to a baby (18 months), and I am wondering if someeone can give me a few suggestions to ensure he can relax, theefore without telling me what tro do and when to do it. He seems to wantto leave it up to ,me but I would appreciate some suggestions. activities/ routines/nap times. please anything will help!! He knows that I am new to all this but I would really like some suggestions to help him to relax and regress.All he has really said that he likes hbaths trains and colouring in. Its noyt a sexual thing for him. I would prefer not to start our very first session witrh a bath. maybe something fun like painting to necessitate a bath? what do you think?

thanks

Hi,

Well Im an AB and my response to this would be simple treat him how you would treat a regular baby and how you would want to be treated if it were you in that posistion. How you would treat a real live 18 month old talk with him and treat him the sam way:) hope it works:)

BabyFay