LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boosters

manncer

On 12/15/2015 at 1:07 PM, Always_Diapered said:

Personally I use Pampers (Baby Dry No5). I take the nappy and stretch it out then cut the wings off the side and also the elasticated leg gaurds so you are then left with just the flat middle part. I then turn it over and using a sharp knife put slits in it from front to back.

If you'd use the plus sizes i.e. 4+ 5+ or 6+, they have extra SAP to give more absorbancy. However, a flattened baby diaper by removing inner leg gathers, elastic and the rear 'cloth like cover' tend to reduce the width of the glue at the edges of the diaper, so an overfull baby diaper can easily break its sides and spill the SAP and padding all over the adult diaper and your butt - so it is advisable to change the insert before it gets that full. The better way to make the diaper porous at the rear is to use a tailors pin wheel rather than a knive to put pin holes in the back of the diaper.

Baby diapers as stuffers work, but tend to not work well.

In a daytime diaper, placed at front without being rear slit, they can be removed quickly in a public bathroom when they get full to extend the usability of a diaper. When they are slit, the diaper will only absorb at the front and will leak before the rear of the diaper absorbs anything = slit can reduce the capacie ty of a diaper. Overnight, unslit at the rear and slit at the front, and the diaper should be able to absorb more, but the bulkyness of the baby diaper will cause the leg gathers to slightly seperate and therefore, increase leaks. To avoid / reduce this, plastic pants are also required, but the combination tends to be too bulky / uncomfortable and force you to sleep on your back - where the diaper on its own would absorb more.

Cloth inserts tend to work a little better as they allow the wetness to spread better overnight, but it adds complications if you mess your diaper overnight = more to clean up in the morning and hope that the leg gathers didn't allow the mess to leak on your bedsheets etc.

As a result, for me, boosters are only used for extra bulkiness in AB play rather than functionality.

I like boosters in my diaper forces me to spread my legs apart and have a bulge at the front, since I wet a lot.

• Like 1