LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking Certain D/s Hypnosis File

shinjie

• 5 months later...

This reminds me of two things and I think the second one is the one you want:

1) "Erotic Hypnosis Spa" from www.mzdominica.com

"A deep deep sensual massage on Miss Drew's massage table starts this erotic adventure in relaxation and pampering. Deeply relax in My sunken Hot Tub, you find yourself drifting so deeply you simply can't find the energy to escape the sublime freedom that is capturing you one hot jet stream at a time... My soft sensual voice and seductive intentions are inescapable what an erotic way to be taken... The more relaxed you become the more helpless you find yourself... Don't think for a moment I'm not going to take full advantage of your sleepy and weakened condition, I think you already know I am... Wind down with Me baby find out how hot and steamy Hypnotic RELAXATION can really be!!!"

2) "Spy Baby" from <a href="http://www.hypnoticwishes.com/adult/cd/cd17.shtml">Mind Mistress</a>

If you are not familiar with this one, *please* go read the whole description, it is amazing!

"Spy Baby is intended for an Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers audience, who fancies the idea of turning someone into a helpless diaper wetting baby girl. Of course, that person may be you. It can be used on males or females, to turn them into happy wet baby girls who love peeing themselves and sucking their thumb.

It's also the first part of an exciting spy story, starring you! You get to be the international spy, the man or woman of mystery, who gets special training to infiltrate an Adult Baby organisation run by a criminal mastermind, and attempt to stop her plans for world domination... as soon as someone helps you change your diapers!"