LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daytona Beach Florida (where to buy)

rishsd

Long story short. I have run out of night time diapers by one night. Yes I could got to CVS, Walgreens and pick up Depends or store brands but they leak. Does anyone know where to buy premium diapers in Daytona Beach. I am here with family and don't have time to go store to store. I see there are a couple medical supply close to me Daytona Peoples, Discount Medical Supply Inc, and Volusia Medical Supply. Do any of you know if any of these sell premium diapers? I will call around tomorrow to see but if you could help it would save me a step....

Thanks

On 11/27/2015, 2:26:59, rishsd said:

Long story short. I have run out of night time diapers by one night. Yes I could got to CVS, Walgreens and pick up Depends or store brands but they leak. Does anyone know where to buy premium diapers in Daytona Beach. I am here with family and don't have time to go store to store. I see there are a couple medical supply close to me Daytona Peoples, Discount Medical Supply Inc, and Volusia Medical Supply. Do any of you know if any of these sell premium diapers? I will call around tomorrow to see but if you could help it would save me a step....

On November 30, 2015 at 9:57:15 PM, Baby Brian said:

Dude, you're in Florida. Just do a web search for "medical supply store daytona beach". Go there if you haven't already.

I did, Called 3 of them close to me 2 of them had depends, and a off brand that I had not heard of. The other told me "We don't give brands over the phone" CVS and Walgreens in Daytona did not carry any tape on diapers. I ended up getting cheap ones at Goodwill. Some one needs to start a sticky that breaks down city's of what stores carry what brands.