LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Control (private)

RPcat18

"No need to thank me sweetie now eat up." She said with a smile. "Is there anything you want to do this weekend?" Mel asked. She hoped Alex may ask to do some baby stuff because although Mel knew a bit she still didn't know fully what Alex wanted to try.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't really know. I wouldn't mind seeing for sure what kind of stuff I do and don't like and if there's anything you like or hate." Alex shrugged between bites. "Maybe we could try a solid weekend as mommy and little girl? No breaks or anything. Just see how it goes. Maybe we'll find a rhythm or it'll cut down on my reluctance."

---------

Tracy laid down on the bed, not hesitating to spoon Lily and pull her close. "I love you so much, Lils. You look so cute in your diaper, I have to admit. So sweet and innocent. It makes me want to take care of you and treat you like a princess."

"For just peeing, right?" Alex asked to make sure, not liking the idea of having to mess herself at all.

-----------------

"No, of course not. I'd never think your gross. Not even if you have an accident." Tracy said soothingly, wrapping her arms protectively around Lily.

Mel thought about this and said "If you try it once and don't like messing then yeah just fpr [ee but I want you to try it once." She said. "I will change you right away I promise."

-----------------------

Lily curled up into her arms cutely. Lily wasn't normally so cuddly but clearly this was because she was holding back because now she had her face right in Tracy's chest.

Alex wrinkled her nose, not liking the idea at all but nodded. "Okay, as long as you change me right away."

-------------------

Tracy rubbed Lily's back until she fell asleep. When she woke the next morning the first thing she did was check to see if Lily was wet. Feeling she was, and that thankfully the bed was dry, Tracy smirked just a little before pressing the diaper into her crotch and rubbing it against her clit. There was no harm in Lily associating using her protection with a reward, she thought.

Alex nodded in response. The moment they were on the couch, Alex moved so that she was cuddled as close as possible to Mel and rested her head on her chest. "Can we watch the Incredibles, mommy?"

-------------

"That's a good girl." Tracy whispered in her ear. "You like this don't you?"

Tracy began rubbing harder, wanting to get Lily off in her wet diaper.

About halfway through the movie, Alex began squirming and briefly tensed before she relaxed, her diaper swelling and the white bears gaining a yellow tint.

-----

"That's a good girl, cumming for me." Tracy whispered in Lily's ear, not realizing she was awake.

Alex blushed but nodded and whispered back, "Yes, mommy."

----------

"It's okay." Tracy said, surprised Lily was awake but smiling. "I wanted you to, baby. That's why I was rubbing you through your diaper. I was rewarding you for being a good girl."