LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Control (private)

RPcat18

"My boss's boss had an accident, which normally I'd be sympathetic to if she weren't a bitch anyway but apparently it pissed off her father, the owner. And he doesn't like our division of the company anyway because we're not as profitable so he took it out on us a bit. And I had to give a presentation today to him and I hate public speaking in the first place but I was extra nervous today because of what happened." Alex rested her head on Mel's shoulder for a minute, not mentioning she'd taken off the panties before her presentation and that they were now in the side zippered pocket of her laptop bag.

------------

"You were just a little. And normally I'd let you but I want you awake in case my gps tries to send me the wrong way." Tracy said, only half lying.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That sounds...kind of perfect actually." Alex said gratefully, leaning further into Mel. After a few minutes, she managed to pull away and head towards their bathroom.

-----

Tracy frowned as she looked around the apartment. There were no personal touches. No signs of anything but an all consuming devotion to work. She could see why Lily was burning out. If she wasn't already certain about changing things, this would have done it. Following Lily to the bedroom, she set the bags from the pharmacy next to the bed. "I know you're tired and want to get to bed, but there's something we need to talk about first."

Mel smiled and took her hand leading her to the bathroom. Once in there she ran them a bath putting in lots of Johnston's baby bubble bath.She then undressed herself her large breasts now on show and started to strip Alex. However she paused as she took off her boxers. "Alex where are your training panties?" She asked.

"Um...in my laptop bag?" Alex said a little nervously, not sure how Mel was going to react. "I couldn't wear them while giving a presentation to the company owner now could I?"

-----

"Oh, baby. No, not that." Tracy immediately pulled Lily into a kiss, putting all the love she felt for her into it. "Never that, baby. No. I just think given how much stress you've been under and the fact you've had two accidents in 2 hours, that we should take certain precautions."

Mel sighed softly clearly annoyed with Alex. "You could have you know they wouldn't have noticed." She said and sighed "We will talk about this after your bath." Mel said wanting Alex to relax a bit. However she also didn't feel much like taking a bath with her now so instead pulled her cloths back on and helped Alex into the tub.

"But-" Alex started to question why Mel was putting her clothes back on before seeing the annoyed expression on her face. At that point, Alex's arms immediately wrapped around herself. If Alex seemed more tense now, it was probably because she was. All she wanted when she got home was for Mel to hold her for a little bit and now Mel was too annoyed with her to do that. Alex did her best to try and hide the fact that hurt her in a way she didn't expect. Getting settled in the tub, Alex said, "I'm sure you have papers to grade or something, I'll relax for a bit and then we can talk."

-------------

"I mean I think you need to wear some protection to bed." Tracy said, trying to shove down her arousal at how Lily responded to her.

Mel sighed able to tell Alex wasn't happy and sighed in annoyance at how her girlfriend seemed to want to be babied but also not to listen to her. She wanted to comfort her and help her relax but she was hurt by her lack of trust in her.

Alex flinched at the question, not expecting it. She gave Mel a disbelieving a look. "I do trust you. More than anyone else. I wouldn't have moved in with you, wouldn't love you, if I didn't trust you."

------------

"Yes, Lils. Diapers." Tracy nodded only to frown as Lily refused. "But what if it's not just stress? Or what if the stress you're still very much under, even more now probably with your accidents, makes you wet again, hmm? Are you going to want to deal with that in the morning? Besides you need a good nights sleep and you won't get that if you're worrying about an accident. I won't get that if I'm worrying about you getting upset over an accident. And I understood this morning and today because neither of us expected it to happen and because I love you but you have protection right here and we are expecting it. And if you soak the bed because you were being too stubborn to wear protection, I will not be happy with you. That isn't what good girls do. Good girls accept they need to wear protection until everyone is sure there will be no more accidents."

"Then why do you not trust me enough to relax and be yourself with me. I have read your posts I know how much your little side effects you and he lengths you go to to keep it hidden but you keep resisting letting it out. I kinda understand about at work but it's not just that even this morning with me if I had let you you would have just tried to act like some kind of dominant butch girl off to work." Mel said clearly hurt by this.

-------------------------------

"You you can't make me wear them I'm a grown up." She stuttered but was clearly scared of being bad but really didn't want to wear them.

"Mel....." Alex paused, and thought about it for a second. It was only seeing how hurt Mel was that made her speak. "I'm scared baby. This? Letting go of my control and letting you in like this? Letting you take care of me like that? Being vulnerable? It's scary, okay? In general, but especially for me. I mean, I have a hard time understanding why you want me on a good day. And so...I push a bit. Push you away to try and keep from getting hurt. Which doesn't work because I can't stay away from you. Push to see when you're just going to leave me like pretty much everyone else has done. Push to see how you're going to react because quite frankly baby, I don't think you understand that my little side isn't this perfect angel. I still have all my faults. I can still be a brat. A lovable one, hopefully, but still a brat. And I don't know if you get that it....you could hurt me, okay? You could really hurt me. And I don't think you'd do it intentionally but it still scare me because I don't know if I could handle it. If I could handle almost having everything and then you decided enough is enough and walk away or that you hate my little side and play time is over."

------------

"No, I can't make you." Tracy said. "But I can punish you if you don't. Like I said, Lils, good girls get rewards and bad girls get punished. Having an accident when you have the option of wearing protection and know better? That's naughty and will be punished. Wearing protection? That's good girl behavior and gets a reward. And if you have an accident in them, I'm not going to get mad because that's what it's there for. But wetting your pants or your bed because of stubbornness is not something I will be happy about at all."

"Oh sweetheart. I would never hurt you...I know that may just seem like words but it's true. I know your little side can be a brat hun I'm not an idiot I know you are a mischiefist little thing and...well quite frankly I love that about you. If you were perfect you wouldn't seem real you wouldn't be you and I love you. Now here is the deal if you try and relax with me I will try and be understanding but that manes you have to talk to me when you get scared and that...when your bad you have to accept punishments ok." She said cupping her cheek.

"I-I'll try. I mean, I'm not really good at the talking thing but I'll give it my best shot." Alex nodded her agreement, a little nervous about the idea of being punished but knowing this wouldn't work if she was allowed to get away with anything.

"It's cooled a little but it's still pretty warm." Alex said.

-------------

"But you might and don't use that tone with me." Tracy said sternly. "You know I don't like tantrums and the only thing you'll get is a punishment if you continue throwing one."

"Thats all I ask sweetie." Mel said and striped before getting in the tub sitting behind her and pulling her close kissing her neck "I love you Sasha I just want you to be happy. "

-------------------------

"I am not having a tantrum!"Lily snapped "I am just not wearing diapers."

"You do make me happy." Alex said, relaxing back into her. After a few moments, Alex said hesitantly, "I'm sorry I upset you...mommy."

---------

"You just stomped your foot and now you're snapping at me." Tracy gave Lily a small warning swat on her bottom, not at all appreciating her tone or attitude.

Mel smiled as she called her mommy "It's ok honey I know you didn't mean to little girls make mistakes sometimes...you know I love it when you call me that"She said whispering the last bit in her ear.

Alex bit her lip as Mel whispered in her ear and turned her head to kiss her cheek.

----

Tracy just raised an eyebrow, shocked that Lily was having an accident in front of her but hiding it. "See, what did I say? You've over-stressed yourself and now you're having accidents. And now you need to get cleaned up and clean up the floor and your clothes just because you were stubborn."

"Okay, mommy." Alex said, letting her head rest against Mel's shoulders. Right now, she almost didn't even want it to be sexual though she wouldn't say no if it was. She just wanted to let Mel take care of her and finally be able to relax after a very long day.

------------

Tracy sighed and gathered the changing supplied and a diaper. Walking into the bathroom, Tracy set it all down on the counter and then walked over and began undressing Lily without a word. Grabbing the wipes, she wiped her crotch and legs clean, making sure to do her best not to turn Lily on. Once Lily was all clean, she gave five quick but relatively light swats on her bottom. It was more to make it clear she did not approve of her behavior and didn't do more than sting. After that, she pulled Lily into her arms and rubbed her back to calm her.

After a few minutes, Tracy said, "You need to lay down for me, okay?"

Mel being able to read Alex well kept it innocent. Soon she had her cleaned up and helped her out of the tub drying them both off then led her by the hand into their room. She laid her down and started to lovingly diaper her. "For taking off your panties at work today we are going shopping this weekend. You badly need some new cloths ." She said figuring it was a light punishment and also needed wanting to get Alex some cute pjs and if she was good maybe some toys.

Alex groaned but nodded, knowing it could be worse. She obediently lifted her hips so Mel could place the diaper under her. Once she was diapered, she let herself take in the feeling on the thick padding between her legs and the light scent of the powder. Sitting up, she hugged Mel tightly.

------------

Tracy slid a diaper underneath Lily and lightly powdered her, making sure to include lots of small touches so that Lily would calm down and realize that even though she was disappointed she still loved her. Once she was diapered, Tracy swept her up in her arms and held her close, rocking her slightly. "There we go. Isn't that better? Now you don't have to worry about having an accident and if you do then that's okay. I won't be angry because you're wearing protection like a good girl and that's what it's meant for. To soak up any accidents and keep everything else dry."

Mel smiled seeing the look on her face. She hugged her close "Someone likes their diapers I see." She cooed and patted her bum. "Come on cutie."She said and with some effort picked her up. She carried her into the living room and set her down. She set out her blanket on the floor and her wolf and out on Toy Story. "You sit and relax baby while mommy makes you your dinner." She said kissing her sweetly.

Alex was surprised when Mel was able to pick her up and carry her but couldn't deny the way it made her feel so little. Alex cuddled with her wolf while she watched the movie, wishing she had a shirt but also trying to accept that it was Mel's call and that since it was just her and Mel that it shouldn't matter anyway.

-----

"You look adorable." Tracy said, ignoring the way Lily's nipples hardened after the tantrum she just threw but smiling as she relaxed. "And if you do look like a baby, then that's okay because you're my baby."

Tracy carried her out to the bedroom and set her on the bed. "Wait there while I clean up the floor."

Mel smiled happy to see Alex relax. She made them up some lasagna and headed into the livingroom picking Alex up and cooed "You having fun with your friend whats their name?" She asked sweetly. She took her into the kitchen and set her down putting a bib on her more just to get her used to it.

---------------------------

When she called her her baby she blushed bright red but did get a warm feeling inside. As she laid her down on the bed Lily grabbed her pillow hugging it close and looked down at the diaper with a kinda curious look in her eye. It felt funny between her legs.

"Don't know yet." Alex said, wrapping her arms around Mel as she carried her. Alex made sure not to fuss about the bib this time, at least not beyond a slight wrinkling of her nose. but that quickly stopped when she saw what was for dinner and her stomach growled. Alex had had to work through lunch again, but she wasn't about to tell Mel that after the training panties. Instead she smiled and said, "Thank you for making dinner."

------------

Tracy cleaned up the floor, grateful the apartment had wall to wall hardwood floors as it made it much easier than if it was carpet. Once that was done, Tracy stripped down to just her shirt and panties. "Ready for bedtime?"