LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Control (private)

RPcat18

"Good choice sweetie." Mel said getting her all clean then started to gently rub her clit. While she did this she reached up with her other hand and popped her pacifire in her mouth.

------------------------------

Lily blushed as she called her Lils

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex was surprised by the pacifier and immediately removed it, even as she made a small sound when Mel touched her clit.

------

"You absolutely through a tantrum, Lils, just like a naughty little girl." Tracy said as she finished washing. "And even now you're pouting like one. Mind you, it's also adorable. But those aren't the actions of a big girl, are they?"

"Luckily, I'm as okay with taking care of my little Lils as I am a big girl." Tracy said and lightly tapped Lily on the nose playfully to make her point.

"But..." Alex trailed off, seeing Mel was serious. She reluctantly put it back in her mouth though she made sure not to suck on it. It was clear that she was pretty much just humoring her girlfriend right now, not at all in a little mindset. She was more focused on the pleasure she was receiving and what she'd have to deal with at work that day.

------------

Tracy's only outward reaction was her eyebrows shooting up in shock. Inwardly though, she almost squealed with glee at how Lily seemed to react. Smirking just a little, Tracy reached over and lightly tweaked Lily's nipple, making sure it was pleasurable. "Are you sure about that, Lils? Because your body seems to think otherwise. It seems to know you're a little girl, my little girl, and even like that fact. It likes the idea of being my good girl and being taken care of , doesn't it?"

Mel bit her lip trying to think of ways to get her back into the babyish mind set. She considered holding off on her pleasure but she did want to treat her before work so she carried on rubbing her clit however as she did so she said "Moan for mommy sweetie." and figured some teasing would be good "I can't believe I thought you were a big girl for so long a little cutie like you. You look far more suited to diapers than boxers I think." She said.

-------------------------

As she touched her nipples Lily bit her lip trying to hold in a moan and wriggled. "No I um...no I...big girl." She stuttered unable to get her words out for the moan slipping out.

As much as Alex was obviously embarrassed by Mel's words, it was equally obvious that she was also turned on by them and maybe her embarrassment just a bit. She was certainly wetter than she had been before Mel started teasing her. Alex shook her head and mumbled behind the pacifier, "No, I'm not. I'm an adult, not a little girl."

------

"What was that, Lils? You're not a big girl?" Tracy asked with dark eyes, enjoying this as much as her girlfriend was. One hand kept teasing Lily's nipples while the other played with her pubic hair.

Mel grinned seeing how wet she was getting "Aw it's so cute when you play pretend sweetie but your just mommy's little baby girl arnt you. Wetting your diaper and needing mommy cuddles to get to bedy byes. "She cooed as she fingered her.

Alex was probably the most embarrassed Mel had ever seen her but also so very turned on by it. Without really thinking about it, she began sucking on her pacifier in an attempt to hold back the moans. A muffled but distinct, "Fuck!" slipped out when Mel's fingers hit that spot inside her.

-------

"I'll tell you what. I wasn't going to let you cum because of your little tantrum. But if you apologize to me for being naughty and throwing a fit and admit you're my little girl and need me to take care of you, I'll give you a reward. Does that sound good?" Tracy smirked, continuing to tease Lily.

"Oh there we go baby girl." She cooed leaned down kissing her sweetly. She then wiped her clean again and started dressing her in her new panties, her boxers and then her smart trousers and shirts for work. "There we go sweetie now time for some breakfast." She cooed.

Alex felt a little odd as she was dressed but found she kind of liked it. There was something about Mel dressing her in her work clothes, like she was repairing any weak points in her armor as she did so. Or maybe that was just the effects of letting her baby her last night. Not thinking that too much had changed or that Mel had meant it when she said shed make sure Alex got three square meals a day, Alex leaned in for a quick kiss and said, "Just let me go style my hair for work and then I'll grab some toast or an energy or something for on the way to work."

---------------

Tracy dried herself off before drying off Lily. Glancing at her as she spoke, she replied, "I'd prefer you stay here for the night after the day you've had. I'm sure you could use some cuddles after today. But I can understand wanting to sleep in your own bed, so how about if you want, I come spend the night with you?"

"Ah I don't think so baby girl. You style your hair and I will make you a proper breakfast I meant it when I said I would take care of you." She said and patted her bum before going off to the kitchen to make her favorite breakfast.

----------------------------

"Um..."Lily said biting her lip. She came to Tracy's because she felt she needed her comfort...she still did but Tracy had never been in her house before. She sighed however and just nodded figuring Tracy wouldn't let her be alone anyway.

Alex stared after her for a moment both awed and confused by this woman. Shaking it off, she headed to the bathroom to style her hair and go through the rest of her morning routine. By the time Alex appeared in the kitchen, she had her mental/emotional armor back in place in preparation for work. She was completely back to tense, adult Alex. Leaning against the doorway, watching Mel cook for a moment, she said, "That really isn't necessary Mel. If you really want me to eat something a little more substantial than toast or a bar, I'll have cereal or something."

----------------

"Good." Tracy grinned. "Let's find you some clothes to wear to your house."

After getting dressed into a tshirt and jeans, Tracy dug around for some clothes for Lily. The best she could come up with was a pair of light blue sleep shorts that

"It is necasary Sasha I don't want you wasting away on me now sit"She said setting the food out and putting a bib onto her. This ones said "Sticky baby" on it.

-------------------------

Lily blushed bright red looking allot more vulnerable and self conscious out of her big business suits. "You don't need to drive me." Lily said.

"No." Alex said, immediately going to remove the bib. The full realization of what had happened last night and this morning, what she had let Mel do to her and how she had acted had hit her. As proven in the past, when Alex got embarrassed or insecure about her little side, she go to strategy was to push Mel away until she felt more secure or thought Mel had let it go. "I was willing to tolerate the bib last night because you overwhelmed me and quite frankly, I wanted that reward. But I'm a grown woman, Mel. I'm not a five year old. I don't need a bib and it's embarrassing and bad enough I'm wearing those stupid panties to work for you."

---

"I want to drive you. Besides there's a stop I want to make on the way." Tracy said as she put on some shoes and grabbed her purse and her keys.

Mel frowned she knew Alex would do this she was just surprised it took her so long. Mel kneeled down in front of her and said "Alex stop that I'm not letting you push me away. I would be fine with you not wearing a bib but don't think for a second I'm letting you close off from me again. I know you like this and need this and I love you so I want whats best for you." She said pulling her close.

-----------------------------

Lily groaned and pouted. They headed out to her car and she sat there kinda curled up a bit in her seat feeling quite vulrable.

"Or what?" Alex pushed even as she began to relax just a little with Mel's arms around her. She couldn't help that reaction though. She always felt so safe in her girlfriend's arms.

-------------

Tracy took Lily's hand in hers as she drove. She stopped in a pharmacy parking lot and said, "I'll just be a minute."

"What kind of punishments?" Alex asked before her phone went off with the alarm telling her she had fifteen minutes before she needed to leave for work.

------------

Tracy leaned over and gave Lily a quick kiss. "If I leave you in the car are you going to run off or do I need to take you in with me?"

"They can range from conrener time and me taking you clothes shoping"She said knowing how much Alex hated going to the mall "To spankings." she said. "Now come on eat up like a good girl then I will drive you to work." She said patting her bum.

--------------------------

"I can wait in the car I'm not some stupid kid"She said pouting again. She didn't want to be walking about dressed like this.

Alex groaned at the mention of clothes shopping, remembering the hell that had been the last time she got dragged to the mall. Smiling slightly at Mel, she said, "I really do love you, you know. Even if I don't always show it well."

Alex wolfed down her food pretty quickly, after removing the bib, not wanting to risk getting yelled at for being late.

------------

"You're lucky your pout is cute." Tracy said with a small smile before getting out of the car and heading inside.

Finding the right aisle was easy but figuring out what to get was not. Sure the wipes, powder, and oil were all simple enough. But guessing what size Lily needed was a little more tricky. After some guesstimating, she figured teen pullups would fit her. Then after a moment of hesitation, she picked up some youth diapers as well after remembering how soaked her sheets had been. After paying she put the bags in the trunk of the car so she didn't have to deal with that fit just yet.

"Love you to hun." Mel said and smiled softly. Once she finished eating she headed out to her car with her to drive her to work. "Try and have a nice day today ok hun. When you get home we can just relax." She said.

-------------------

Lily blushed at her comment. When Tracy came back Lily was curled up seeming to be almost drifting off in the car rather tiered.

"I'll try. And I'm looking forward to it." Alex said, stealing a quick kiss before heading into the building.

When Alex came home, she was just as tense as she had been the day before. She didn't even bother to say hello as she walked through the door just saying, "I fucking hate my job."

------

"Hey, no sleeping yet, okay?" Tracy said, not wanting to know how Lily would react if she had an accident because she fell asleep in the car.

Mel frowned as Alex came in. Mel arrived home just before her from teaching at the college. She followed her and pulled her into a hug "Aw sweetie what happened?" She cooed.

----------------------------------

Lily jumped a bit at that and muttered "Wasn't sleeping." while rubbing both her eyes cutely.