LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Control (private)

RPcat18

Alex immediately took Mel's nipple into her mouth and began using her teeth and tongue to play with it, even though she suspect Mel had intended her to suckle. She whimpered around her breast when Mel began rubbing her diaper. The padding was rubbing against her clit but only at a teasing pressure.

-----------------

Tracy had just finished up work when she heard a knock at the door. Opening it, she instantly knew what happened. "Aww, babe. Come here."

Tracy held her arms open and once Lily was in them, began trying to comfort her, hating to see her cry even if she was still hurt over how she ran out. "Shh, it'll be okay. I've got you. It's all going to be okay."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel moaned a bit as she felt her mouth around her nipple and blushed. She squeezed and rubbed her diaper more firmly "There was go baby you just relax and cum for mommy"She cooed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lily buried her head deeply into her chest and clinged to her for dear life "Wh wh whats wrong with me?" She sobbed her voice full of fear. "It it its not going to be ok I I I pissed myself in front of my father, a room of clients and all my employees saw." She sobbed.

"I want Mommy," Alex blushed at calling Mel that during sex but damn if some part of her didn't find it hot, "to cum too though."

Still it was clear from the way Alex began actually sucking along with using her tongue and teeth, that she was enjoying this.

------------

"It's all the stress, baby." Tracy said, holding her close and even rocking her slightly. She just wanted to fix everything but wasn't sure Lily would let her. "I think we should make you a doctors appointment just to be sure though, okay?"

"Let Mommy take care of you first sweetie. This is your reward." Mel said but did moan softly.

---------------------

Lily tensed a bit hating doctors but nodded weakly knowing she was right. However she then blushed and pulled away reluctantly before looking down "I I I'm sorry I ran off...can I please use your shower?" She asked polightly.

"'Kay." Alex panted out before finally cumming with Mel's name on her lips. As she came down from her high, she absentmindedly began suckling.

------------

"I'll even jump in with you unless you'd prefer another bath?" Tracy offered, kissing the top of Lily's head and pulling her close again.

"Good girl" Mel cooed and stroked her hair while she suckled. After a bit Mel reached over to the side of the bed where their was a bottle in a bottle warmer. She took it out and smiled. "Time for baby's bed time baba." She cooed and slowly slipped the bottle into her mouth.

Alex's cheeks turned red but she began sucking on the bottle. As the warm milk settled in her stomach, she began to relax. Her head began to sink down until it was resting on Mel as she fed her and she eventually reached for her stuffed toy and cuddled it. Once Mel draped her blanket over her with her free arm, something clicked with Alex and she felt herself mentally relaxing. It showed in her posture, the lingering tension she always held in her frame just melted away and her eyes slipped shut as she began snuggling further into her girlfriend. She felt so warm and safe like this, it wasn't much of a surprise when she drifted off about three quarters of the way through her bottle.

--------

"I'm a little hurt." Tracy confessed as she swept Lily up in her arms and carried her to the bathroom. "But right now, I'm far more concerned with making sure you're okay. We can talk about that later."

Just like before, Tracy set Lily down next to the tub and undressed her while the tub filled. Unlike this morning, she then began undressing herself.

Mel smiled a loving smile as she watched the most beautiful thing ever...She watched Alex actually relax.

As she drifted off she slipped the bottle out of her mouth and quickly replaced it with a pacifier. "Night night sweetie. I love you" she cooed and laid back holding her close.

Alex woke the next morning a little disoriented. It took her a couple minutes to remember the night before. But once she did, her initial instinct were to bolt. Or, at least they were until she remember the look that had been in Mel's eyes all night. The memory of that look made her decide to wait and see how Mel reacted once awake. Rather than running, Alex settled back down and rested her head on Mel's chest.

---------

"That was the plan. I figured after such a bad day, you'd still want to be held but we do need to get you cleaned up." Tracy said as she got into the tub and then guided Lily until she was sitting between her legs with her back against Tracy's chest. "Just like that. Now relax and let me take care of everything, okay?"

Mel woke up feeling Alex shift a bit and smiled down at her stroking her hair "Morning baby girl. You sleep well?" She asked a bit smile on her face and nothing but love in her eyes.

"Better than I have in weeks, to be honest. I've missed sleeping next to you, Mel." Alex said, not sure if they were still playing or if it was even a scene at all. The fact Mel called her 'baby girl' suggested it was more a 24/7 thing but then again Mel had always been fond of pet names.

--------

Tracy kissed Lily's cheek before she grabbed a wash cloth and began washing her. She kept Lily close to her, making sure to give constant contact and comfort as she washed her.

"Do I have to use it?" Alex asked, knowing she was still dry but also feeling a pressure in her bladder telling her she needed to use the toilet.

--

"Hey, none of that. You're so perfect to me, Lily." Tracy said, wrapping her arms around. "You're so good and kind and sweet and beautiful. And when you let me in, I always feel so lucky that you trust me."

"Hm depends. Do you need to go just now? Then if so yeah you probably should use it cause I'm not stopping cuddle time for potty breaks." She said and ticketed her sides playfully.

Alex squirmed away from the tickling and her bit her lip in hesitation. If the swelling wasn't a give away, the blush on Alex's face would have been as she wet her diaper.

----

"Yeah, but I'm in love with you. And I knew if I was patient you'd let me in. And you are. Right now." Tracy explained, rubbing Lily's back as she spoke. "I love you so much, Lils. I just want you to eventually let me take care of you like you deserve."

Alex's blush only deepened as she felt the diaper squish against her. But she couldn't deny how nice it felt while it was warm and how nice it felt not to have to worry about anything except being a good girl for Mel. Reaching to her side, Alex grabbed her blanket and draped it over her self, loving the soft material of it as she cuddled with her girlfriend. After a few long minutes, Alex asked, "How long before I hafta get up?"

--------

"Everyone needs to be taken care of sometimes." Tracy said, and then once seeing her inner conflict, got an idea. She just hoped it didn't backfire. "Like I said, I love you Lily. And because I love you, I'm not going to sit back and let you run yourself into the ground anymore. Look where it's gotten you so far."

"I've decided to take care of you and I'm going to. Whether you let me or I need to employ a bit of tough love until you can see and accept you need someone to take care of you is up to you." Tracy said, making sure her arms were tight enough around Lily that she couldn't escape but not so tight that she felt trapped.

Mel smiled just holding her close for a bit she then looked over at the clock and sighed "We should probably start getting you ready for work now sweetie." She said wishing she had the day off.

"What happened to my boxers?" Alex asked, seeing the panties that Mel picked out. She didn't get why she would wear something like that to work and certainly not a pair that seemed a little thick. It occurred to her after a second that they might be training panties and the idea both excited and scared her. Behind their apartment door was one thing but wearing little girl panties to work was another. She promised herself she'd at least hear Mel out first before saying no.

------------

Tracy kept her grip, Lily being too tired from the day she had had and the stress to put up much of a fight. "You can take care of yourself? You've stressed yourself into two accidents and the way you're headed you'll have a heart attack before you're thirty! I love you too much to let you do that to yourself."

Tracy gave Lily a small smack on the thigh, her mommy side coming out more. "Stop it, Lily. We both know you need this and like it and you're only fighting it because you think you should. Good girls don't act like this. They listen when someone who loves them says that they need to take better care of themselves and if they can't do that, as you've proven you can't, then they let that person do so."

"Well I figured since work has been so stressful lately these might cheer you up remind you that pretend grown up time will be over as soon as you get home" Mel said laying Alex down getting ready to change her.

"Or I'll be so stressed about them somehow being visible if my shirt gets untucked or something that work will wear me down even more." Alex said, seeing the point in Mel's idea but also not wanting to risk anyone finding out about her little side and certainly not at work. Not when there had been more than one time she had nearly walked out on her job. If she didn't need to pay half the rent she would have.

Alex shivered as her diaper was untaped and the cold air hit her slightly damp skin. Seeing for herself how soaked her diaper was made her turn red and she groaned.

-------------

"Are you going to behave now, Lily? Or do I need to continue?" Tracy said, seeing Lily's pout and she pulled her further into her embrace. Reaching over for the wash cloth, she finally began washing her girlfriend, making sure not to pay the same sort of attention to her privates as she had this morning. Hopefully she'd get the message that only good girls got rewards while not girls got punished.

Mel frowned as she groaned "Sweetie don't be embarrassed your just mommy's baby girl. I don't expect you to hold it. "She said and pulled the wet diaper out from under her bum and started to wipe her clean. "Now...if someone is a good girl and agrees to wear their pretty panties maybe Mommy will give then a treat before work." She cooed as she wiped her.

Alex squirmed a little as she was wiped, at first because she wasn't used to the slight coldness against that area. But then it was because Mel was lightly teasing her. Biting her lip, Alex debated with herself over whether the pleasure would be worth putting on the panties. With a sigh, she asked, "Can I wear my boxers over them?"

-------

"Good." Tracy said as she finished cleaning Lily and began washing herself instead. "Now you can relax in the bath while I get myself clean."

Mel thought about it and nodded. She figured if that helped her relax then she could agree to it. She knew she would need to ease her in to an extent. "Yes ok you can wear your boxers over them. "She said and started teasing her some more downstairs.

"Then I'll be a good girl and wear the panties you picked out for me." Alex agreed, knowing her reward would be worth it.

-------

"No, Lils." Tracy said in a lightly scolding tone, taking the wash cloth back even though what her girlfriend was doing felt good and she didn't want her to stop. "I'll never deny you cuddles, but after the little tantrum you threw, I don't think you've earned the right to try and touch me like that."