LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Control (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel was saddened as she saw how sleepy and stressed Alex looked. The last few times she saw her it seemed Alex just seemed more and more tiered. However she smiled as she felt her relax into her. When Mel had doubts about what she was going to do here she just had to think about how relaxed Alex seemed when she let her guard down and she knew that was what was best for her.

"Why would I need a blanket?" Alex asked, confused because there's no way this was going where a part of Alex was hoping it was. Shaking away the thought, she relaxed just a bit further into Mel as she felt her rub her side. She thought to herself that once this conversation was over and Mel finally told her she couldn't do any age play stuff, she'd finally neatly pack that part of herself away and start moving her stuff over again. She knew she slept better with Mel next to her.

"What's for dinner anyway?" Alex asked as she felt her stomach growl at her. She had had to work through lunch again performing updates and had only had an energy bar for breakfast. That was another thing she had definitely missed over that last few weeks, Mel's pancakes. Alex had no idea what she did to them, but she could never make them as well as Mel could.

---------------------------------

"Hey, none of that." Tracy soothed, running her fingers through Lily's hair gently. "You've gotten yourself so stressed out that you had an accident. Just let yourself relax for a moment and let me handle everything. I'm worried about you, okay? I don't want you to burn out. Just let me take some of the pressure off."

Once the tub was full, Tracy having made sure to add a bit of bubble bath, she had Lily stand and gently removed her girlfriend's shirt and boxers and guided her into the tub. Once she was settled, Tracy stroked her hair again, "Now isn't that better than a shower? Just let the hot water relax you and I'll get you and everything else all cleaned up, okay?"

"Sasha sweetie we both know you haven't been sleeping well and I figured something to cuddle would help you sleep. Mind you at night times you can cuddle with me so that won't be an issue then but it will be good for naps." She said in a warm motherly tone.

"Don't call me Sahsa." Alex muttered with a blush, as the only time Mel had ever called her that had been that night. Then what she said filtered through and Alex gave her a confused look, "What do you mean naps? I'm 23. I don't need naps."

Alex squirmed and fought back a smile as her stomach was tickled, not expecting that or Mel's behavior. It was almost like - but no, that couldn't be right. It was finally the plastic glass next to her plate that made her think something might actually be going on. And that Mel had read more on that forum than she thought because it was the only place that she had said Mac and Cheese was her favorite. Usually Alex said one Italian dish or another depending on her mood.

"What's going on?" Alex asked, looking even more confused now and a little worried. Her stomach growled even more loudly now that she could smell the food and it was on her plate. Alex blushed and looked down when Mel mentioned it felt like they hadn't seen each other for weeks. It was true and Alex knew it was mostly her fault. She couldn't help but feel guilty.

--------------------------

"Because it was an accident, darling." Tracy said, soaping up a washcloth and beginning to wash Lily, starting with her arms. She felt so powerful right now and she loved how Lily seemed to just melt and accept her care. this was what she had been wanting for so long and she just hoped Lily let her have it. She knew she could take such good care of her girlfriend. "And you're under a lot of stress at work and from your family. These things happen when you get too stressed. I'm not going to be angry for something you can't help."

"I want to do this. Just....just let me take care of you okay? I want to see you happy and maybe even carefree if I can manage it." Tracy said as she began washing Lily's shoulders, lightly massaging them as she did so. She couldn't help but say, "You're being such a good girl, letting me do this. It makes me happy."

"I can call you what I like and you know you love it"She said patting her bum. When she said about naps "Little girls that look as sleepy as you do all the time definitely need naps."

Little girls?, Alex questioned, thinking she had to be losing it and have misheard. Except she knew she wasn't that crazy which meant...was Mel playing some kind of joke? She couldn't really want to-

I guess she does want to, Alex thought to herself as Mel spoke to her. She let what Mel said sink in and made an effort to ignore what Mel's firm tone did to her. This wasn't the time for that. Alex sat back, stunned but after a couple minutes gathered herself enough to realize this was actually happening. Despite it being exactly what she'd dreamed of, she couldn't help but push back. "And what is I don't want any of that? What if I just want to move in and sleep next to you but keep looking after myself?Who's to say I liked any of what happened that night or what you have planned now?"

Alex ignored her stomach telling her to shut up and eat and how refreshing that cold glass of milk looked and the fact that her little side wanted to just say yes. Because she was afraid Mel didn't actually mean it or would get sick of it and her after a couple of weeks and honestly she needed to know how Mel would react if she decided to be defiant or misbehaved.

----------

"Yes, sweetheart. This is very good. Letting me take care of you like this makes me very happy. You're being such a good girl for me, letting me do this for you." Tracy said, seeing how the praise affected her and wanting to give her more, both to make her happy and to reinforce that letting Tracy care for her was a good thing. Positive reinforcement and all that. She smiled to herself at how young Lily sounded and looked and couldn't help put imagine how cute she'd be if Tracy could ever get her in a pull up or even a diaper. She'd look so cute!

Once she washed the rest on Lily's body she said, "Kneel for me, darling so that I can get all of you clean and then I'll do your hair, okay?"

Alex blushed as Mel said she was really still just a little girl but couldn't deny the way it rang true with a part of her. Biting her lip for a moment, debating with herself, Alex decided to see what happened and if nothing else she could argue with Mel in the morning after a good night's sleep and a good meal. Or just leave early in the morning again if all else failed.

Alex moaned just a little as she took the first bite and quickly dug in, clearing her plate and draining her glass at a faster rate than she normally did and confirming she had been pretty much starving. "Thanks, Mel. That was really good."

---------------

"Shh, none of that." Tracy said in her soothing tone. The last thing she wanted was for Lily to freak out or close back off. "I said I don't mind. Just keep being my good girl for me, okay?"

Once Tracy was sure any traces of pee had been cleaned away, she asked, "Will it make you feel better if I give you a little reward for being so good before I do your hair?"

Mel grinned as she stopped trying to feet her and chuckled as she dug in "Good girl"She said and stood up and said "Good girls that clear their plate get special ice cream." She said pulling out Alex's favorite ice cream as well her her favorite toppings.She made her up a bowel and set it in front of her as she did she took the chance to place a bib around her neck. The bib was adult

Alex's eyes lit up at the sight of her favorite ice cream, really needing a treat after the last few weeks even if most of it was self-inflicted. Alex turned bright red once Mel put the bib on her. She didn't think it was necessary and it felt really odd to be doing this in her work clothes. Her hands immediately went to untie it from around her neck. "Really unnecessary, Mel."

----------------------

"Lean back for me." Tracy said, her eyes just as dark with arousal, having seen the way Lily got turned on. She let her get settled and then began to use the washcloth to play with her clit. "Does that feel good, sweetheart?"

The bib had a child proof seal on the back that would take Alex a minuet to get off. Mel stood up and took the bowel of ice cream and said "No bib no ice cream sweetie. As I said ice cream is a treat for good girls. Naughty girls that take off their bibs go straight to bed."

"I could think of upside to going straight to bed." Alex smirked even as she longingly eyed the ice cream and her hands hesitated with the bib.

----------

"Very good girl." Tracy grinned, loving how response her girlfriend became once she gave up control. Clearly, she wasn't the only one who was enjoying this. Not wanting to give Lily a moment to second guess letting Tracy take care of her, she began washing her hair, making sure to massaged her scalp as she did so and taking great care to keep any shampoo and water out of her eyes.

Mel leaned in close her lips close to hers before saying "Only good girls get that kind of treat."She said making sure she got a nice view of her chest while she did before she stood back up and started to move away to get rid of the ice cream but did it slowly waiting to see what she would do.

------------------------------------

As she washed her hair Lily almost purred loving it when she played with her hair. Soon she was all squeaky clean and blushed a bit muttering "I um need to get ready for work."

Alex froze for a second. Mel had definitely done more reading than she thought. Biting her lip as she fought with herself, Alex eventually sighed and moved her hands, leaving the bib in place. "I'll be a good girl, I guess."

----------

Tracy glanced at the clock and decided she rather Lily get a decent breakfast in her than she would risk overwhelming her with dressing her. Still, she did guide her out of the tube and while it was draining she dried her from head to toe. Wrapping the towel around her girlfriend, she kissed her softly and said, "You go get dressed and I'll whip up something quick for you to eat before you leave."

Mel grinned as she gave in and set the bowel down. She kissed the top of her head and rubbed the side of her ass a bit "Good choice sweetie." She said and sat down just smiling watching her enjoy her ice cream.

--------------------

"O ok"She stuttered blushing bright red. Once she left her she let out a breath her face all red as she processed what just happened. She then quickly dried off and put on a smart dark grey suit.

"You know that you watching me eat is weird, right?" Alex asked between bite of ice cream. By the time she finished, she had traces of chocolate ice cream around her mouth, but the rest of her and the bib was clean. She couldn't help but look at Mel and wonder what else she had up her sleeve.

------------------

"Nope. You're going to sit down and eat first." Tracy said firmly but gently. "You can't do good work on an empty stomach and if I know you, you won't stop for lunch either."

Tracy led her over to the kitchen table and had her sit down before setting a plate of toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon in front of her along with a glass of milk. "Eat up and then you can go to work."

"It's seeing you relax a bit I find so interesting sweetie." She said. She smiled and stood p and took her bowl putting everything in the sink before going over and wiping her mouth.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you?" Alex asked, seeing the look in Mel's eyes but still sounding so painfully confused. She let Mel undress her and as each item of clothing was stripped away, it felt a lot like her armor was being stripped away as well. Until she was laying naked in front of her girlfriend in more ways than one. It was honestly a little scary and she could only hope Mel wouldn't use it against her.

--------------

"I told you, darling, I enjoy taking care of you like this and I enjoy it even more when you let me." Tracy said as she played with Lily's hair again, not caring too much that she was messing it up. "It's not any trouble. I've been wanting to take care of you like this for months."

"Yes sweetie I really am." She said and leaned down kissing her sweetly and slipped her blanket in her arms. "I have another little gift for you..."She said and pulled out a stuffed toy just like the one she had when she was little "Now can you be a good girl for me and cuddle your friend while Mommy takes care of you." She cooed and started to pull out some supplies. This time she had got her the cutest diapers she could. They were light purple with little white bears all over them. She also pulled out a babyish changing pad with alphabet blocks all over it.Then of course their was the baby powder.

------------------------------

"Why why would you enjoy taking care of someone who pissed in your bed?!"She cried as it was all becoming too much for her "I I I'm a grown woman I don't need anyone taking care of me....I never have and never will"She snapped her walls now coming back up now she was in her suit and was more awake.

Alex's expression completely lit up when she saw the stuffed wolf that was so familiar to her even if she knew it wasn't her actual childhood one. Wrapping her arms around it, she smiled as she cuddled with her stuffed toy. "Thank you."

"M-mommy?" Alex asked, shocked by that but unable to help thinking that it felt right. She got another shock when she saw the stuff her girlfriend had bought. She really does mean this, doesn't she?

----------------

Tracy flinched back, a little hurt by the way Lily's walls snapped back up but trying not to show it. "Because I love you. Because everyone needs to be taken care of sometimes. Because I want to take care of you. I don't care if you have an accident in my bed."

Mel smiled at the way her eyes lit up "Yes Mommy sweetie. I hope you don't think I'm old enough to be granny." She cooed and tickled her tummy. Mel then slid the changing mat under her bum and started getting her changed. First thing she did was lift her bum and slid a thick babyish diaper under her, then she rubbed some powder into her bum and then between her legs. She had made sure she get babyish smelling powder. Next she tapped up her diaper giving it a little rub while she was done.

Alex giggled and squirmed as she was tickled. She blushed throughout the changing process but Mel could tell she was letting her little side out slowly. Her smiled became softer and her eyes less guarded. It didn't prevent her from getting a little turned on as the powder was rubbed in but it was a side Mel hadn't completely seen before, only ever hints that it existed.

Alex grinned at the Scooby Doo shirt, touched at how Mel seemed to remember the small details that had been scattered through various posts on the forum. Wrapping her arms around her, she atypically let Mel take control of the kiss without any sort of fight. Despite knowing very well where this eas going, she asked in her best coy tone, "What kind of reward?"

--------------

Tracy felt tears fill her eyes as Lily ran off. That was why she had never said anything prior but she couldn't keep the words from slipping out. She couldn't not tell her girlfriend she loved her. With a resigned sigh, Tracy put Lily's boxers and the sheets in the wash before getting ready for her own job.

"A very special reward for my special baby girl." She cooed. She then sat down on the bed and tugged her into her lap. She pulled down her own dress a bit so Alex could see she had on a nursing bra. "Is my baby girl hungry?" She cooed and lowed the bra so Alex could reach her nipple. Mel then reached down between her legs and started rubbing her diaper.