LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello You Weanie Babies

BabyAngel

Hello Babies, I am fairly new to the scene.

I want you to imagine what I look like so you have a nice piccie in your head when I chat to you....

My name is BabyAngel and I have curly blonde hair in pigtails tied with purple ribbons...i am wearing a pretty, pretty frilly dress with a big bow on my back, also purple....underneath my mommy put a nice soft diapy on with teddy bear pictures on it....look at my tootsies, mommy put on my favourite matching purple satin booties on me :thumbsup: I am only at crawling stage but I can crawl real fast...especially when I can see mommy wants to give me my nice warm bottle....or when mommy is very cross and wants to spanky my botty :angry:

I just wanna say Hi to everybaby and please describe yourself when you chatting to me...

Hugz and (sloppy) kisses

BabyAngel :angel_not:

Hello BabyAngel. My name is Ken-Han, nice to meet you. I am an AB boy, blonde, blue eyes. If you ever wanna roleplay, im almost always in the chat room. hope to see ya.

Welcome. Hope you find this to you liking. Lots to see and interact with, and perhaps add some comments as well. May you have many happy dreams and life be filled with soft diapers, cuddly clothing, and blankets, and a friendly environment.