LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest sitter_RaRa

Guest sitter_RaRa

I didn't even know about adults wearing diapers until around 2 months ago when i started going out with my current boyfriend. He's really into wearing diapers and wants me to wear them to. I don't know if i find it that enjoyable but i know that if he likes it i will wear diapers or 'babysit' for him because it makes him happy (he also does things that make me happy). Now i was wondering does anybody have any suggestions for me? Like what do i do with him when he's the baby? Should i just treat him the same as i would a 2 year old that i might baby sit? Or should the activities that i do be more sexual than that? I don't really know i guess i could ask him. Well i like to give him suprises each time we go out so any ideas? thanks! :)

He's right it really is touch and go. Especially if you do not know if he's into it for the fact that it's a comfort thing or if it's a sexual thing. I know for the guy I was with. It was both. It was a way to unwind but it was a HUGE turn on for him. SO mix it up.

I agree with that statement! Such a turn on for me....but the sometimes..i just wanna wear them for compfort.