LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name undecided (Looking for an rp partner)

PurpleDiapers

(Back)

She took notice to the big man, not believing him at first "I-I don't know, I h-haven't been able to trust anyone for a long while..." She said looking up at him; though she felt safe and secure wrapped in his arms and couldn't help but feel something she hadn't felt for a long time...

"O-ok mister, I'll let you adopt me." She said looking at him, before him telling her to get her stuff.

She quickly gets it all, it wasn't much... All that was there was a couple of t-shirts, pants, a pair of shoes, and a worn-out stuffed animal. He then grabs her hand as they start to walk to the main office, she was still weary of the whole situation but felt she could try going through this again. The person at the front office told him a couple things, what I liked to eat, problems at night, before giving him a contract for him to sign

Edited by PurpleDiapers

Carrying you to the car, smiling gently, stroking your face. Soon enough, we arrive at home, and I carry you to your room. Once we enter, I let you stand. "Now, girly, are you aware I just saved you life?? Their was a conspiracy surrounding the deaths of your parents, and the group who murdered them were going to come after you. The only reason you've lived so long is because no one knew you were still alive" I pause, sighing deeply "luckily, we got to you first...."

I walk up to you, seting your head against my chest, and wraping my arms around you. "Little...i assume you know that your still not completely safe, right? Well I have some rules in this house, and if you dont follow them.... im throwing yiu out for the gangs." I pause, letting yiu sobb into my chest "are you going to do everything I tell yiu??"

What the man told her made her even more scared, she didn't want to die! "P-please no, d-don't please..." She said, burying her face into the mans chest "I-I'll do everything, I'll be a good girl". She was scared out of her mind, she didn't want to with mommy and daddy yet; they told her they knew she was gonna live a good long life and she was gonna be great someday. She felt like she needed to use the bathroom, but she held it for now.

I lead you into a large pink walled room. " strip, girlly, drip all yiu clothes into the traah bin over their... and put your panties through the shreader." I help you stand on a bench where your im plain view.