LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Family Life(Pvt w/browneyedbabygirl)

grandmaster342

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Are you tired right now? If not, we can go on a trip. We just have to be very quiet as to not wake anyone." Ben signed. "I'm pretty sure this is not the first time you wet the bed. We need to help you sleep through the night."

Ben drives to wal mart and guides Anna to the baby section. "We need to get you something to keep your bed dry. We could try Goodnites which have a potential to leak, or we can try actual youth diapers." He signed. "Your choice, but I'd rather you not have a chance of waking up wet again. I know how much you hate it."

"Hey, hey! Listen to me and calm yourself." Ben signed. "Look, I know you do not want to keep having to wash your sheets. Eventually, dad would find out. At least this way, you and I can handle it."

Ben took Anna over to the adult incontinence aisle. "I know you'll probably be embarrassed, so wait at the end of the aisle and I will grab everything." He signed. Ben grabbed a pack of Small Attends Youth diapers, Huggies wipes, and powder before rejoining with his sister.

Ben could see that she was getting sleepy and led her up to his room, laying her on the bed. He then got her diapered. By this time the laundry had stopped and he had reapplied her sheets to her bed. Ben walked back into his room and slib in beside Anna. "Sweet dreams sis." He said as he fell asleep.