LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Clothing

I was just remembering something that I used to do that I had forgotten. I would take a diaper, cut a hole in the bottom, put it over my head, and tape it up like a shirt. Then I would a diaper on regular. It was kind of messy cause the absorbant stuff would come out. I have always wondered what it would be like to have and entire clothes set made out of diapers. Has anyone else done this or have any other ideas for something like this?

I would take a diaper, cut a hole in the bottom, put it over my head, and tape it up like a shirt.

Sounds pretty uncomfortable! I've discussed going to a low-traffic beach with my girl, her in a bikini top, a slightly sheer wraparound beach skirt, and just a low-rising diaper beneath it.. so that's a diaper as a bikini bottom. :)

CV

Sounds pretty uncomfortable! I've discussed going to a low-traffic beach with my girl, her in a bikini top, a slightly sheer wraparound beach skirt, and just a low-rising diaper beneath it.. so that's a diaper as a bikini bottom. :)

CV

My boyfriend got me to do that at this lake he brought me to. It wasn't an AB thing, he just hasn't thought about the fact that I'm in diapers all the time, so we made do with what we had.

My boyfriend got me to do that at this lake he brought me to. It wasn't an AB thing, he just hasn't thought about the fact that I'm in diapers all the time, so we made do with what we had.

Well, since baby diapers can ride fairly low on my girl's hips, I thought the beach wrap might be really nice and natural-looking, but still special (since for us, you know, it's a kink). I didn't even think about taking her to the lake, but it's a lot closer than the beach for us.. good idea!