LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you like as a baby/toddler/kid?

Look at the first lirst line of items on my siggy and then my About Me. Especially Dollies, tiaras and tea seats. Take the siggy link to Littles>Little Girls Playhouse and you can go through my blog. Use the Activities link in my siggy. There are soooo many playces to find out what I am like

One word "beta"

You would be surprised what I cannot do here. I heard something the other week that explains these things "The Internet is very heterogeneous with regard to equipment. Skome software does not work in some equipment" We used to call that "poor programming" 30 years ago. Acer is NOT a Martian company or some two-byte outfit working out of a garage and living in its parents basement on $50.00/week

I have many of the same problems on facebook as I have here

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

One word "beta"

You would be surprised what I cannot do here. I heard something the other week that explains these things "The Internet is very heterogeneous with regard to equipment. Skome software does not work in some equipment" We used to call that "poor programming" 30 years ago. Acer is NOT a Martian company or some two-byte outfit working out of a garage and living in its parents basement on $50.00/week

I have many of the same problems on facebook as I have here

I feel so far like this site is the best other than a few minor bugs. The signature is something I'm sure will be added for mobile view eventually.

Some software won't run on older equipment due to performance or missing features. I'm a little confused as to what you are getting at but the internet will always behave the save independent of the hardware you are using. If you are having an issue only on your computer than the browser being used is at fault.

I feel so far like this site is the best other than a few minor bugs. The signature is something I'm sure will be added for mobile view eventually.

Some software won't run on older equipment due to performance or missing features. I'm a little confused as to what you are getting at but the internet will always behave the save independent of the hardware you are using. If you are having an issue only on your computer than the browser being used is at fault.

I am running the latest Firefox, in win 7 on a 2012 Acer Veritone Desktop; not something that came with me from Fairyland, like a 12 GHz 23 TB 4D thoughtscreen TIARA-GXP; those even work where there is NO Web. I cannot change the large profile image, when I press the ENTER key, it skips to the second line down and there are some functions I cannot do with regard to using features. On FB I cannot edit a comment once it is posted and I get the same double linefeed iwhen I write a Note.And those are just what I have FOUND. I also have the same problems with IE and the early release of Windows 10

I'm not doubting the bugs, like I said I'm just a bit confused because you even mentioned hardware when that has no effect on website bugs.

A website glitch is caused by the person who wrote the site's code or the browser.

The bugs are obviously in the site's code as you have a modern browser.

I love Windows 10 and I know it ha

s it's own problems, what do you think of it?

I mentioned hardware because the bit I heard last week said that the internet: read websites among other tings, does not treat the multiplicity of hardware consistently. That' is one thing they used to teach in programming 30 years ago: Make sure the program RUNS in ALL the environments it is meant to run in, which means here all the major manufacutureres' units. The problems I mentioned with FB are

I mentioned hardware because the bit I heard last week said that the internet: read websites among other tings, does not treat the multiplicity of hardware consistently. That' is one thing they used to teach in programming 30 years ago: Make sure the program RUNS in ALL the environments it is meant to run in, which means here all the major manufacutureres' units. The problems I mentioned with FB are ne withing the last 3/4 of a year

Website creators have no control over what hardware their site runs on . It is the browser that uses the hardware and so it is the browsers job to use the hardware correctly.

I had this discussion with a couple of mods on another thread and know what I heard last week. So I know what I am talking about. I also build websites. So it has to be that the software here has trouble interfacing with some Acer Veritone hardware since it fails on Windows 7, using Firefox and IE, and Windoes10 using Firefox, and Facebook does the same,

I had this discussion with a couple of mods on another thread and know what I heard last week. So I know what I am talking about. I also build websites. So it has to be that the software here has trouble interfacing with some Acer Veritone hardware since it fails on Windows 7, using Firefox and IE, and Windoes10 using Firefox, and Facebook does the same,

No arguments here. I read you to nineteen decimal places. I think it's at InVision. because the last edition of the site worked fine except I did not have the ability to choose what specific forums I wanted to read the new content from. However, I have heard a few bad things about the later FireFox'es. My tech has switched to Chomre very recently. I like some of the FireFox add-ons like FTP and Chrome, to my knowledge will not let me "ignore colors" so I can use an easy to read white on black scheme

No arguments here. I read you to nineteen decimal places. I think it's at InVision. because the last edition of the site worked fine except I did not have the ability to choose what specific forums I wanted to read the new content from. However, I have heard a few bad things about the later FireFox'es. My tech has switched to Chomre very recently. I like some of the FireFox add-ons like FTP and Chrome, to my knowledge will not let me "ignore colors" so I can use an easy to read white on black scheme

I hope the site improves more and more as I would like just one perfect ABDL site. At least as close as possible.

Good chat. -pokes-

This is te is the best overall ABDL site. they are doing the best they can, the problem is with the environment. The "Timeline" software may not be ready for prime time. To do some of what they do and get the things they get, takes miles and miles of code, and the other InvVision board I am at has its problems, too, and as I said, so does Facebook. They may just be trying to do too much: Facebook really loads it on with sections for Notes and Files. On the other hand, they get tons and tons of ad support

One thing we could use: The same kind of access to those we are following that we have to those following us. I have to use the search engine to look in on them