LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Baby Girl Says Hi

Hello all. I'm not sure how active I'll become here, but I thought I'd say hello. I'm 29 going on 2. I have a part time Daddy but am looking for a full time Daddy. I wear diapers a lot of the time, sometimes to work! I just got a Nuk 5 paci today am I'm very happy! I spent the afternoon in my diapy and onesie, enjoying my new paci. It's a lonely life though and babies need lots of love and attention, so I'm hoping to find some!

lil girl

Hi Little Baby Girl!

Wow...you really sound like a wonderful Little Baby Girl! I would love to at least offer some Daddy support and friendship online. My MSN Messenger is Beeker202@hotmail.com or Bleem202@yahoo.com Why don't you join me on the chat and enjoy some online fun...I've been told I'm very easy to chat with. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

hey, Babygirl! I am a Baby boy and I know first hand just how lonely this lifestyle can be. On one hand I'm alone in my world with really no one to share my world with. On the other hand I'm so divulged in my life style, It makes that good that I know I could never overcome these desires. I havent had much luck making new friends here, mostly cause I'm too busy to visit much. But if you would like to talk sometime just send me a message. I hope you enjoy your time here, I sure have. There are alot of kind and understanding people here. Teddybear