LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting her baby back (RP)

RPcat18

It was one week into Emma's summer break. Emma had came back home for summer after being away at college starting her adult life for the past few months. While at college Emma didn't contact home much, this upset her mother. Emma had did this mostly because she was always trying so so hard to seem grown up. Emma tried so hard mostly because she looked very young being short enough to pass for maybe 8 even though she was 19.

Janine had become a single mother when her little girl was only one years old. She had done a lot of hard work to make sure she was raised to be the proper little girl she wanted. Emma had been so sweet and clung to her forever. She had the cutest little room. Then her little girl started growing up and pulling away.

Emma tensed as she heard her mum and looked up clearly drunk " Jeez mum I was just at a party relax I'm fine." She said and tried to get up the stairs but ended up falling onto her knees and crawling her bum in the air like when she was a toddler.

"Emmy, don't lie to me and no cursing," Janine warned. "Do as I say or the consequences will be worse. I expect those panties and jeans on my floor and you sitting on my bed. We have rules to go over and the more you push, the worse they will be."

Edited by dontyouloveyourmommy

Emma blushed bright red as she called her her old pet name she hadn't heard in years. She tensed as her mother told her off not used to that as she was never told off much as a child.

Emma was pushed down on the bed like a toddler and cleaned up and changed into her pull up. She whimpered read welling up in her eyes " Mum please." She whimpered.