LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Behaving Badly (Private)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe grabbed a shopping cart and sat Jaye in the front seat of it. She loaded the cart up with everything she would need for diaper changes and then began to look through some outfits, tossing in frilly dresses, onesies, jumpers, rompers and more. She then turned to her little girl. "So Princess, I guess I should let you know now, that this will be going on for at least six months."

Jaye was moved into the shopping cart and she sat there, her diaper poking out from under her dress. She watchedas her mother loaded the cart with all of the babyish things. The next thing that she knew, her mommy was telling her that this was going to be going on for six months. "Okay mommy," she said with a sigh, knowing that after her accidents, she wasn't getting out of this punishment.

"My baby girl is taking this so well," Phoebe cooed, pinching her cheeks. She checked everything out and then carried her baby girl to the kiddy gym in the fod court. She set her down. "Now go play nice with the other babies, Munchkin." Phoebe gave her a big kiss on her forehead, leaving a kiss mark before sitting down and opening a magazine.

Jaye played for a little while on the swings, but after awhile she had gotten bored, and what she hadn't realize at this point that her diaper was wet. She went over to her mommy, sitting down on the bench. "M'hungry, mommy," she said.

"Aw, my wittle pwincess is hungee?" Phoebe cooed. She felt her daughter's front. "Oh and you went wettums in your deedees. Hmm, I think Mama will feed her wittle one first, in case she needs another change." Phoebe pulled Jaye onto her lap and unbuttoned her shirt. "Drink up, my pwecious baby waby."

The next thing that she knew, she was being pulled into her mommy's lap and prompted to breast feed. She suckled on her mommy's breast, realxing as she suckled and was fed by the other. Her diaper grew a little bit wetter, as she continued to suck.

"What a good baby," Phoebe praised loudly as she patted her daughter's bottom, making the diaper crinkle. People were staring. "Wook at my wittle pwincess, she's just so wittle and adorable, worable." Phoebe kissed her daughter's head. Once she finished, she buttoned her shirt back up and burped her little girl.

After she was done feeding, her mommy burped her, and she did. There was a little bit of her mommy's milk on her cheek, and it was likely very evident that her mommy knew how wet she was right now. She blushed as her mommy pinched her cheeks.

Phoebe carried her inside and lead her into her room. "From now on, you'll be sleeping in my bed, just like you used to when you were little." She laid her down and flipped up her dress, removing her diaper. She wiped her down and then powdered her downstairs area nicely before sliding on a new fluffy diaper, taping it on tightly. "Aw, there we go, you're all changed." She gave her a kiss and then stuck a pacifier into her mouth. She swaddled Jaye tightly in blankets before setting her under the sheets and tucking her in, so her little girl had no escape. "You get some rest Pumpkin Wumpkin."

The next thing that she knew, she was being carried into her mommy's room, and then she was changed into a dry diaper. As the paci was slipped into her mouth, she began to suck on it, and she was cuddling with her mommy as she was wrapped up in a blanket. "Can mommy stay with me?" she asked the other, her diaper crinkling a little bit as she moved.

Edited by Little Gleek

[Merci.]

"Okay," she said with a blush, not used to her diaper being checked by her mommy.

It was certainly a shock to see her ex-girlfriend kissing her mommy, but right now, all she could think about was the fact that she was in a diaper and baby clothes in front of Allie. Of course, it also didn't help that she was wetting her diaper.

Jaye blushed as she was carried upstars by Allie, her diaper was soaked, she blushed at the others comment, a little wet from arousal and then she was quickly changed into a dry diaper. "Flower girl?" her eyes widened, sucking on her thumb like a baby.

Edited by Little Gleek