LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Behaving Badly (Private)

Phoebe sits alone in her bedroom, staring at the pictures of her beautiful baby girl. Once upon a time, her daughter never left her side. They did everything together. Then she went off to college, leaving Phoebe all alone. She hated it. She just wanted her baby girl back, more than anything. But her daughter wouldn't even let her brush her hair anymore, let alone coddle her. She sighs and shuts the photo album before crawling under the covers and drifting off into a deep sleep, where she begins to dream that her daughter is a baby girl all over again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaye knew that she was suposed to have been home hours ago, but that was just not something that happened. Jaye came home, hours past her curfew and she knew that if her mom were to find out, then she was going to be getting into a lot of trouble, which was the last thing she wanted. It didn't help that shed been drinking, she quietly tried to sneak into the house, hoping more than anything that her mom was asleeep.

Phoebe hears the door open and heads towards the stairs. She sees Jaye standing there, with her hands on her hips. "Jaye! What are you doing getting home so late?" She asked incrediously. "I thought you were getting home hours ago!" She runs a had through her hair and smells the alcohol on her daughter's breath."Go up into your room, pants and panties down, your nose in the corner. Don't make me have to ask you twice little miss."

"I didn't mean to come home so late I lost track of time," she said to the other, a blush hitting her cheeks. Right now, she had been pretty drunk, so she figured that it would be easier to be complacent at this moment in time. "Okay," she said, going up to her room, doing what her mother had said. The sooner she got over with this, the sooner she could just go to bed.

Edited by Little Gleek

When the other started to spank her, she squirmed a bit, not used to the sharp pain on her bottom. The next thing she knew, the pain was over and she was being moved into the corner, nose to the wall.

What she hadn't realized, hoever, because she had been so drunk, she needed to go to the bathroom, which she started to squirm a little bit while she was in the corner, knowing that if she wasn't let out soon, she'd have an accident.

"What's harsh is how you've been acting." Janine smiles, seeing her holding her crotch. "Does my little girl have to go potty? Why don't you tell Mommy that you have to go peepees and I'll take you. But you have to tell Mommy, she has to take you since you can't go by yourself." She walks over and kisses her daughter's forehead. "Go on little one, tell Mommy you have to go to the bathroom."

Jaye blushed when the other started teasing her about the squirming, which just made things worse for her. "I have to go peepee," she said with another squirm, not realizing she had been dribbling, having a peepee accident like a little girl.

Jaye blushed when she had an accident like a baby, and was then carried into the shower by her mommy. It was embarassig having her wash her like a little baby, because she knew she wasn't one. "Imma big girl," she whined,

When she was carried out and put onto her bed, she blushed when her mommy pulled out the babyish jammies and undies. "But what about my big girl undies?" she asked the other.

She blushed when she had stepped into the babyish panties and then she felt the nightgown being slipped ober her. "I'm not a baby," she said, sounding more and more like a little girl.

"M'not tired, mommy," she said, even though she fell asleep moments later. The next morning, she woke up, not realziing the wet patch underneath her.

The next thing she knew, she was being awoken by her mommy, and she'd come to the realization that she'd had another peepee accident. She blushed as the other took off the wet panties and started wiping her down. "I don't need a diapee, imma big girl!" she whined.

"You're a big girl and yet you're calling it a diapee and whining like one," Phoebe told her, tapping her nose. She slid the diaper under her and taped it. "There we go." She walked back over to the closet and pulled out one of Phoebe's less worn dresses: a sailor dress. She put it on her daughter and then tied her hair into pig tails with white and blue ribbons. She then slipped a pacifier into her mouth. "There we go, now you look like mommy's wittle baby again," she cooed, showering her with kisses.

"Mommy," she whined, as she was taped into the baby diaper, she blushed as the babyish dress was slipped over her head. "But what about school? I can't go like this," she said, her baby diape rcrinkling as she moved. When the paci was slipped into her mouth, she began sucking on it babyishy, giggling as the other gave her kisses.

Edited by Little Gleek

"You'll be staying home from school from now on, you'll be spending your days with Mommy," Phoebe explained. She picked her up and took her downstairs. She sat her down in a chair and started preparing breakfast, making her pancakes. "You keep that paci in unless I instruct otherwise. I would hate to have to spank that iddy bitty botbot."

Her eyes widened, a little bit in shock at the others statement. The lastthing that she had suspected was the fact that she was going to have to stay at home. She sucked on the pacifier babyishly, not knowing if she was going to get used to this. "What're we havin'?" she asked through her paci.

"Okay," she nodded, the next thing that she had known, the pacifier had been removed from her mouth and her mommy had been feeding her panckes. "Can I have some water?" she asked the other, after eating a couple of peices of pancakes.

Edited by Little Gleek