LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Info By April 15th

Okay so here's the story,

My girlfriend is coming up from New Jersey April 15th and we're planning on spending the 16th in diapers and doing other things as well. However I want to know what is the best brand of disposable diaper I can buy in a store like CVS or Target? I almost forgot to say this lol...we're looking for the thickest we can buy in stores.

Can anyone help me and my gf out?

the best and thickest Ive found on hand in a drug store are depends, they arent the greatest Ive used, but for whats readily available, they are the best you'll find. You might try asking if they attends or abena abri form x there, cuz those are really good too, but they are usually only special order. Attends are the best anyone makes though far as Im concerned, but others like abena because they are about 3/4" thick, or at least they feel like it.

Okay so here's the story,

My girlfriend is coming up from New Jersey April 15th and we're planning on spending the 16th in diapers and doing other things as well. However I want to know what is the best brand of disposable diaper I can buy in a store like CVS or Target? I almost forgot to say this lol...we're looking for the thickest we can buy in stores.

Can anyone help me and my gf out?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not order some Abena Abriform X-Plus online from www.xpmedical.com

They ship in plain packaging and you can track the shipping online in order to know when your order will be delivered.

Order soon and you'll have them in time. I live in Florida and 5 days is the longest the shipping has ever taken from California. Free shipping on a case.

Depending on the size of the city where you live, it may be an option to get the diapers from a hospital.

Hospitals usually have great diapers and shouldnt mind you purchasing some from them, try ringing and asking to talk to the stores manager and explaining that you are looking for a diaper more absorbant than store brands but alot of companies wont send samples, and so you were wondering if the hospital would let you buy a few diapers from their stores.

Chances are they may make you talk to a nurse, who you can easily tell that you need diapers for night time use and need something very absorbant. Put simply say you have a weak bladder combined with heavy sleeping that makes you require diapers.

Or try ringing around pharmacies / drug stores and asking if they sell any other diapers other than the usual store brands, maybe one will.

Also see if a pharmacie will let you order diapers online and have them delivered there as you live with people who dont know you wear them etc..

Hope some of this helps.

If you have a CVS nearby, then CVS's own brand diapers (CVS Overnight) I've found to be better then Depends, and you can always buy some Depends Boosts stuffers too.

ALso try doubling or tripling up diapers too (don't forget to cut a slit down the center of the inner diaper!!)

I've found CVS overnights real nice for the price.

DP

*wag*

I agree with diaperedpuppy. For a quick diaper purchase, CVS overnights are good. These diapers are noisy though. Boost pad definately add to the bulk.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

For top quality disposable diapers (much better than what you can find in regular retail, grocery, or variety stores) go to your local medical supply, or to a pharmacy store. I have one nearby, next to a very large retirement community; & diapers are their # 1 seller there, over all other items in their pharmacy store (except prescriptions, of course). Also, sales clerks @ such stores are very knowlegable; & if you go there when it isn't busy, a clerk will spend as much time helping you, & explaining & comparing every diaper that they sell. I enjoy this - almost like having a "mommy" - telling me which diaper I should wear!