LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Um yes," she said with a blush, squirming a little in her wet baby diaper, looking completely like a baby at this point. "I need one," she said, pressing her thumb to her mouth, not realizing how much of a baby she had been acting like at this point in time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda nods. "Alright. Let's get you changed before I check out." She takes Jaye to the changing room and lays her on the bench. Amanda changes Jaye into a new diaper and helps her up off the bench. "There you go. You should be good until we get home." She takes Jaye by the hand and leads her out of the changing room and back to the front of the store. After Amanda paid for the things. She takes the bags and Jaye out to the car. Amanda gets a pink pacifier out of one of the bags and puts it into Jaye's mouth. "This is better for you than your thumb."

Jaye blushed as the other changed her into a clean baby diaper, it was embarrassing, knowing how much she had been acting like a baby as of late. "Okay mommy," she said as she was carried out to the car like a little girl. She blushed when the paci was plopped into her mouth. "Kay mommy," she said, squirming in her baby diaper.

Amanda puts Jaye in the car and buckles her in. She closed the door and walks around to the driver's side. Amanda gets in and pulls out of the parking lot. She heads home and takes the bags into the house. Amanda undressed Jaye down to her diaper and T shirt. She sent her off to play until it was dinnertime.

• 4 weeks later...

Amanda thinks about it. "When I feel you are ready to start, but it doesn't seem like it is going to be for a while. I am not going to let society pressure me to get you out of diapers before you are ready mentally to do it. I am not going to have that mistake again."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...