LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jaye had another accident in her panties at college, her teacher, Professor Robinson had caught her in her went undies. The woman in her late 20s called her mother, mostly because of her bad grades and now the accident in the middle of class; she knew that Jaye had to be treated like the age that she had been acting.

[Need someone to play her mommy to come and pick her up, diapering and babying her. Females only please.]

Edited by Little Gleek
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Alright)

Amanda sat at her desk doing paperwork when her phone rang. She sighed when she heard what Jaye did in the middle of class. Amanda hung up the phone and went to the college to pick up Jaye. She walked into the office and looked at Jaye. "Come on. We are going home." Amanda walked Jaye out to the car and put a plastic bag down in the backseat so she wouldn't ruin the seat with her wet panties and clothes. She gets in and looks at Jaye in the rearview mirror. "Are you an adult or a two year old? Adults don't wet themselves. They go to the bathroom when they need to use it."

When her mother had come to pick Jaye up, she was a little bit in shock, mostly because she didn't expect her to. "I didn't mean to, I just had an accident," she said with a squirm, knowing that she still needed to go peepee, but she was doing everything that she could to hold it, not wanting to make her babyish accident even worse at this point in time. She bit down on her lower lip, blushing a little bit. She knew that lately, she hadn't been acting the most grown up, and this wasn't making things a whole lot better.

Amanda pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. She went to the front door and unlocked it. "Go upstairs and change out of your wet panties and pants. Then come back down here." Amanda turns to head towards the kitchen when she hears a splashing sound. She turns around and sees Jaye peeing on the hard wood floors. "What has gotten into you?"

Once Jaye had gotten into the house, she knew that she couldn't hold it much longer, and her panties leaked a little bit more. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" she said with a blush, quickly going upstairs to change. She came back down quickly, knowing that she was expecting a punishment coming from her mommy, that was for sure.

Amanda looked up the stairs after Jaye left. "I'm not so sure about that. It seems to fit in with everything else going on." She wipes the pee up and then cleans the area with a disinfectant. Amanda sets down on the couch and waits on Jess. When she walks in. Amanda motions for Jaye to set down. "I don't like this new behavior of yours. Wetting yourself and not trying in school. This isn't like you. Well it is you, but the toddler version of you. So if you are going to act like that. Then that is how I am going to treat you. From now on. The bathroom is off limits unless you are getting a bath. You will be in diapers full time including at school and someone will have to change you. You will not be allowed to change yourself."

When the other had told her that she has to wear diapers, it was the last thing that she had expected. "But I am not baby mommy!" she said to the others, her eyes were wide with shock. She knew that she would never live it down if it had been found out that she was wearing a diaper. "It was just an accident! I didn't mean to!" she said, not realizing that she was squirming again a little bit. She certainly didn't think that her punishment would end up going this far, that was for sure.

Edited by Little Gleek

"You seem like one to me. You wet yourself instead of going to the bathroom. You don't pay attention in class, Your professors say your work is sloppy and incomplete. You daydream in class. According to your professor. Today is not the first accident you have had in class. The first time. The professor sent you to the nurse's office to get cleaned up. Today she called me to come and pick you up. Do you know how embarrassing it is to me to have to leave work to come pick you up at school like you are some little child. Well if that is the way you want to act. Then that is fine with me. Baby Jaye." Amanda walks over to the front door. "Come on little one. It is time to get you some diapers. Before you have another accident."

"I didn't mean to," she said. She knew that she was caught when she had mentioned the other accident. Of course, as much as she wanted to downplay it, she knew that she mom had some pretty good evidence to think that she was a baby. However, she knew that her mom had been serious about the diapers when she had headed to the door. Jaye followed, knowing that the last thing that she had wanted was to get in more trouble with her mommy. "Okay," she said with a blush, knowing that this was probably going to be the worst part of all of this.

Amanda took Jaye to the car and buckled her into the backseat. She got in the car and drove to a medical supply store. Amanda took Jaye into the store. They was greeted by a sales associate. "How can I help you today?"

Amanda looks at the lady. "We are here. Because my supposed adult daughter seems to want to wet herself like a naughty little girl. We need some diapers for her until she can decide she wants to be an adult again."

The sales associate smiled at Jaye's discomfort. "Right this way. The diapers are in the back on the store." She takes them to where the diapers are at. "Two questions. Do you want cloth diapers or disposable diapers and two what is your daughter's waist size?"

Amanda looks at the sales associate. "Disposable diapers and they should be thick. She seems to wet a lot. As for her waist size. I am not sure. It has been a while since I bought clothes for her. You will have to ask her."

The next thing that Jaye had known, her mother was bringing her up to a sales associate, and she was telling the other woman about her accidents; her cheeks were hot and red from embarassment, and it didn't help that she needed to go potty again.

She followed with a blush to the back where all of the diapers were, when her mom said that she needed thick disposable ones - it was something that was hard for her to hear, mostly because she knew that her mommy was going to make her wear them to school.

"Um, I am around a 38," she said with a blush, trying to hide the fact that she had been squirming a little bit - she knew that she could definitley have an accident, but the last thing that she had wanted was for her mommy to find out, because she knew then that she would never be able to live it down; right now, she just wanted to get all of this done and over with, because she just wanted to go home.

The Sales Associate nods. "That puts you in the middle of medium size diapers." She sees Jess squirming a bit. "I think your daughter needs to go potty. The bathroom is in the back. There are some diapers and changing supplies in there if you want to diaper her to see which one you like."

Amanda nods. "Thank you. Come on Jaye. The last thing we need is for you to go potty in your panties again." She takes Jaye to the bathroom and pulls her panties down. Amanda sets Jaye on the toilet. She notices the wet spot inside her panties. "Looks like you had another accident. Well you don't seem to be ready for big girl panties yet. So it is back to diapers for you. Then maybe potty training again."

Jaye blushed when the sales associate had noticed that she needed to go potty. The next thing that she had known, she was being brought to a changing bathroom like a little girl, and she certainly couldn't stop herself from blushing at this moment in time.

The next thing that she had known, her mommy had been pulling down her panties and she saw the wet spot on her undies. Right now, Jaye knew that she was not going to get out of diapers now. "Okay," she blushed, going potty a little bit on the baby seat, looking like an infant.

When Jaye was finished using the potty. Amanda stood her up and used some baby wipes to clean up her skin. She helped Jaye up on the changing table and looked though the selection of diapers. Amanda settled on a thick, pink diaper with dollies on the taping strip. She lifted up Jaye's ankles and slide the diaper under her. Amanda used some powder and rubbed it in. She pulled the diaper up between Jaye's legs and taped it shut. Amanda helped Jaye off the table and hands her the wet panties. She points towards the trashcan next to the changing table. "Put them in there. You will not need them anymore."

Jaye blushed as the other wiped her down, putting a baby diaper under her bottom. She was definitley embarassed that her mommy was diapering her, but she knew that she had to embrace it. She squirmed at the cool wipe and she was them taped into a baby diaper. Once her mommy was done, her mommy told her to put her panties into the trash. "Okay mommy," she said, blushing at the crinkle of her diaper. "Where are we goin' now?" she asked.

Amanda washed her hands while Jaye threw her panties away in the trashcan. "We are going to a baby store to get you a diaper bag to carry your diapers and changing supplies in when we go out and you are at school. Since you can't or won't act your age and want to act like a small child. That is how I am going to treat you. You are going to be my baby girl again and this time where will be no rush to let you grow up again."

"Okay mommy," she said with a blush, following the other outside of the bathroom. Her diaper was very evident to anyone that would have seen her, that was something that was clear. "When can I be a big girl?" she asked her mommy, of course, she knew that she was going to be punished for a little while, but she knew that she needed something to look forward to.

Amanda looked at Jaye. "When I fill you are ready to be a big girl again and I don't see it happening anytime soon. Maybe I should remove from college classes and enroll you in the daycare center at the college." She bought some packs of the diapers and put them on auto delivery. So the diapers would be shipped to the house without her having to remember to pick up a pack. Amanda took Jaye out to the car and buckled her in. "We will have to see if they have baby car seats in your size."

When her mommy had mentioned enrolling her in the daycare, she couldn't help the blush that had spread across her cheeks; she looked at the other, knowing how babyish she had been acting towards the other. "Daycare?" she asked, her eyes widening a little bit as she started to squirm. As much as she didn't want to be a baby, she knew that her mommy had evidence tht she was acting like a baby. "Okay mommy," she said, dribbling a little in her diapee.

Amanda nods. "Yes daycare. It seems college is too advanced for you and daycare would probably be a better fit considering your new underwear. I don't think I can trust you to not mess with your diaper or tell someone when you need a change. So in daycare. They will take care of checking your diapers to see if you need a change." She drives to the baby store and gets Jaye out of the car. Amanda holds Jaye's hand as they walk across the parking lot. When they got inside. She saw a play area off to one side. Amanda left Jaye with the lady while she did her shopping.

She blushed while the other told her that she was no longer going to be able to be a big girl. "Okay mommy," she said, pressing her thumb to her mouth, not even realizing how babyish that she had been acting right now, especially because her diaper wasn't even dry still. Jaye was then dropped off at the play area and she began to play, waiting for her mommy to come back. She played happily the whole time, waiting for her mommy to come back.

Amanda walks though the store getting what she needed to treat Jaye like the baby she was acting. She debated getting baby food and formula for Jaye ,but decided against it. When she finished shopping. She stops by the play area. "Do you need a diaper change before I check out?"