LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long talk with my baby girl

Just got back from lunch with my baby girl. We had a great in depth conversation about last night. Hard to get her to open up, but finally managed. She loved it when she came through the door last night and was immediately treated as my baby. She loved being forced into a diaper and sent to work this morning. This is where I screwed up and need to work on a few things. Last night she expected a few needs to be met that where not. Really planned on it but when she fell asleep I just relaxed and did the same. Don't want that to sound like an excuse because really isn't one for that. She fell asleep because she is that comfortable with me and has complete trust. This morning she believes I was more concerned about putting her back into a diaper than meeting her needs again. Dropped the ball on that one again. This is the one that really made me feel like a bad mother though. Never sent her to work with a clean diaper. She wet herself just like she is supposed to do but didn't have clean diaper to put on. Had to hold for about an hour when she had to pee again because she was afraid of an accident. I want to be a good mother but diffenetly see i got a long way to go. I also told her I have tried on one of her diapers which really seemed to get her excited but made it completely clear I was her Mommie and her Mistress and that was not going to change. I have to think of something special to make it up to baby girl when she gets home tonight, just don't know what yet.

Your doing good work Mistress Becky thank you for sharing your joys of motherhood of your new baby, yes babies have needs and it not easy for mommy too for like may be a story time from a baby book and bath time and diaper her and cuddle her for to put her a sleep in your arm feeding her a bottle ? may be ? if I may say could help build the mommy to baby bonds for yes I may be a baby my self and yet see it as well from your mommy side of it for you want to show her and have her bond with you to a level only you and her can do which take work and time so keep up the great work and if I may say try routines with her so that can build the mommy baby bonds like any new born wants so any way thank you again for sharing your joys that Cindy get to have a wonderful mommy Mistress at her side for bet that greatest feeling having you bye her side okay I off to play

thank you for it all yours truly baby babbles