LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay

Ashley keeps crying not liking her mommy in pain at all. She gives her bag to daddy and then sits in her carseat and ends up crying herself to sleep as she wets her diaper without noticing.

Angela breaths like she is suppose to and everytime she has a contraction She moans in pain but tries to hold from screaming as she sees Ashley is fast asleep in the back seat.

We arrive at thd hospital and Anthony runs jnside and tells the recpetionist that his wife Angelas waters have broke and that shes havjng ckntractions. He comes back to the car and gets the bag and Ashley out.

Doctors come out with a gurney for Angela. They help her out of the car and on to ths gurney. From there she is taken to the ward and nurses and a mid-wife are there to help. "Hello my name is Sara. Jm going to be the mid-wife. Do you feel like you need to push yet?" Sara asks Angela

Ashley quickly cuddles into daddy relaxing and holding on tight to him. She begins to suck on her thumb wanting her favorite pacifier.

Angela nods and says, "I want to wait for my husband. He deserves to see his daughter born plus I don't think I can do this without him." She starts to have another contraction.

Anthony pufs Ashleys pacifierbin her mouth and then goes uo to the room whers Angela is. "Im hers honey." He says laying Ashley on the couch that is in the room. Anthony then comes over and holds her hand.

"Are you ready now your husband is here?" Sara ask Angela ready to wrap the baby in towels when its born. "When you are readg start pushing ok." Sara then says

Ashley wakes up when she is put down and looks around sucking on her pacifier and sees her and mommy and daddy and a bunch of other people. She gets scared and runs over and hides behind her daddies leg Shyly.

Angela holds her husband's hand and starts pushing super excited to have her babygirl and finally be able to hold her.

(Would it be okay if we have the parents fuss over the baby and Ashley get jealous and start to slightly regress?)

The baby finallg comes oht and i start cryinv and crying wrapped in towels and im now being held by mommy.

"Its ok Ashley. Go sit down and i wil be ovdr to change you soon." Anthony says as hd stands by thd bed admiring his new daughter Daisy. "The little munchkin." Anthony coos all excited and happy.

"Well done. Someone will be back later to check on you both." Sara and the nurses say as they leave the room leaving us all alone as a family.

Ashley pouts and goes and sits on the couch upset that her parents are both fussing over the baby. She feels left out.

Angela holds her new babygirl and smiles down at her cooing at her and says, "hi daisy I'm your mommy. You are so pretty."

I lok at my mommy and daddg with my blue eyes sparkling. I am wrapped in towels only. I dont havd a diaper on or any clothes. I suckle on my fist drooling while looking around.

Anthony goes to Ashley and changes her diaper beforr getting a diaper, onesie and a one piece suit whicb has mittens built on. He then takes me frlm Angela gently. Anthony then diapers me and outs the onesie and one piece suit on then the hat. The built kn mittens are slipped over my little hands. J suckle on the mittens drooling.

Ashley lays on the couch after being changed and cries quietly so no one can hear me. I suck on my pacifier and lay there until I cry myself to sleep

Angela smiles and waits patiently to be able to hold her babygirl again. She then thinks she could be hungry so she gets ready to breast feed her.

(Let's have later on when Ashley slightly regressed have Angela decide to breast feed her at bed time again to make her feel better and feel loved)

I lay in mommys arms now all dressed properly. I wriggle arkund slightly crgkn loudly as im hungry. Once Angela fefs herself readg and latchss me on i suckle slowly enjoyjng the taste and bejng quief and calm

Anthony stands over his wife and newborn baby. He watches his wife nurse his younger daughter. He looks over af Ashley and sees her asleep and leaves her.

Ashley starts having a n8ght are and begins to toss and turn and cry in her sleep. She was having a dream about her family leaving her behind for the new baby. She keeps crying unable to wake up from the dream

Angela smiles big nursing her babygirl only focused on her not even hearing or noticing Ashley at this point.

I continue nursing hungrily. I am laid in mommys arms. I am tiny and so deljcate and cute. I look arohnd the room and i stop nursing and hiccup.

Anthony goes over to Ashley and cuddles hrf for a moment before going back to his wife and newbirn daughter. "Our cute little baby girl." Anthony says

Ashley cuddles into daddy but then wakes up when he leaves her again. She gets up and wanders out of the room feeling like she isn't wanted right now. She walks around

Angela pats daisy's back slightly to burp her and then rocks her trying to see if she would go to sleep not even seeing Ashley slip out of the room

I fall asleep in mkmmys arms cuddling close sucklin on the mittens and drooljng slightly while sleeping.

Anthony looks over to wherd Ashley was bhg doesnt see sk leaves his wife and new daughter while he goes and searches for her. He finfns hed and picks her up and brings her back shutting the door. "Ashley whats wrong?" Anthony asks.

Ashley cuddles into her daddy and begins to cry and says, "you wuv the baby more dan me daddy." She clung to him not wanting to be put down and ends up wetting and messing her diaper. She is still sucking on her pacifier

Angela cuddles her babygirl and smiles big replacing the mitten in her mouth with a pacifier. She ends up falling asleep as well being exhausted from labor and birth

"Baby. I love you both the same. Your sissy just needs a littls more attention." Anthony says tryimg to re assure his daughter Ashley. He chnagss her diaper then licks her up so she can see her sissy. "You need to be quiet as mommy and sissy are sleeping." Anthony whispers to Ashley watchinf Angela and Daisy.

I am suckling on the pacifier in my mouth as i sleep peacefully cuddling jnfo mommy well wrapped up so j dont get cold

Ashley cuddles into daddy closely and nods listening even though she's still not so sure. She then lays still and sucks on her pacifier while she is changed. She then cuddles back into him and watches her mommy and baby sister sleep. She ends up falling asleep in her daddies arms holding onto his shirt with a tight grip a hand full of it in both hands

Anthony cuddles Ashley in his arms as he goes and lays on the couch that is in the room. He ends up falling asleep with Ashley laid in his chest all comfy. Anthony just lays on the couch sleeping wih his eldest daughter

I sleep suckling on the pacifier wrapped up to stay warm. I cuddle into the warmth and confort of mommy.

Anthkmy wakes up to a doctor and nurse coming in to check on the baby and his wife. He gets up holding Ashley and goes over to the bed and watches and listens.

I start waking over crying as i am moved by the nurse to a basinet. I cry and cry wanting mommy

I scream and crying wanting to be with mommy. The nurse weighs me and i weigh 7lb 4oz. The nurse holds me whkle the doctor checks mommys private area and her tummy.

Anthony cuddles Ashley so she stays asleep because he xoesnt want her to wake up cranky and tired still.

Angela let's the doctor check what he needs to and he finds everything the way it should be.

Ashley cuddles into her daddy sucking on her pacifier as she wets her diaper again in her sleep and smiles big having a dream about her and daddy

Soon im back in mommys arms and i start to stop crying. I suckle the mittens. The doctor says that if all is well then we can leave this evening.

Anthony lays Ashley down and changes her diaper and puts an extra extra thick one on sonit doesnt havr to be changed as often

Ashley whimpers when she is laid down not wanting to be away from daddy feeling nicer in his arms.

Angela holds her babygirl again and gives her back her pacifier instead of the mitten. She says to her husband, "I wish Ashley could be potty trained but I know she can't be. It is going to be so hard for her when she grows up and everyone else is out of diapers and she isnt. Her sister will even be out of diapers before her once she is older."